Zuiderdam leaving San Diego - May 6

nobbync

Thanks Nobby for posting such an awesome photo! Was this taken from the hills in Pt Loma? I know a few people on the Zuiderdam now that will love it when they see your photo. We are next when she gets into Vancouver.

Diane

I'm from San Diego and that is the best San Diego cruise ship picture that I have seen! I wish there were more cruises that left from SD.

Thanks SDCRUISINGAL, I wish there was also more cruises out of SD like it was a few years ago. Stopping most of the cruises to Mexico really cut back on the cruises I can go on. Around this time I love watching the ships headed to Alaska. We have 2 in tomorrow but I will be working.

Nobby

Thanks Nobby for posting such an awesome photo! Was this taken from the hills in Pt Loma? I know a few people on the Zuiderdam now that will love it when they see your photo. We are next when she gets into Vancouver.

Diane

Hi Diane, well enjoy your trip when you get on her. It was beautiful leaving SD today. This photo was taken from Pt Loma and I have some taken from Shelter Island as well plus more shot from Pt Loma.

Nobby

I was out with my camera when I saw the Zuiderdam leaving San Diego today.

Hotel_Del_2014-1-4-XL.jpg

Nobby

-:eek:- what an incredible photo , what type of camera do you have?, I'll be on her in about 14 weeks:D

Nobby, you're the best. Great photo. The Alaska cruise on the Amsterdam was one of the best ever, in part because of your great personality and photographic acumen.

Jim/San Diego

Thanks Jim! That was a great cruise wasn't it? I am ready to go back but don't know when I can do it again. Hope you are doing well!

Nobby