Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

More great Oasis 3 construction photos added to Facebook album at Le portique des Chantiers Navals dans le paysage local de Saint Nazaire

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-portique-des-Chantiers-Navals-dans-le-paysage-local-de-Saint-Nazaire/162427157281548?sk=photos_stream

Thanks Lloyd.

You are an amazing source of coordinated information (especially photos) for these new ship launches.

I wanted to pass on a personal "thank you" that we appreciate you taking the time to share with your fellow CC posters. :)

I'm hoping the Moderators start up a "Countdown to Oasis 3" Subforum to make a central place for this thread and inevitable other threads that align with that topic - much like what was done for the Quantum class.

Once the hull and main superstructure as assembled, seeing how the changes in the Oasis III front and upper decks will be very interesting.

Being able to follow the progress is greatly appreciated.

For future ease in following, it would be nice to have the mods create a "Countdown to Oasis III..." subforum like they have done for Quantum.

After Allure next year, our next cruise may very well be on Oasis III - once we learn its home port(s) of course.

Edited by CRUISEFAN0001

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry. Busy with another RCI ship. ;). I'll post some links to photos and some new photos.

BTW, if you join the New Oasis Class Ships Facebook Group, it's more up to date.

Edited by Lloyd555

Hi LLoyd,

I joined the facebook group, awesome photos and site. I did come accross this picture, where is this? Kinda looks like either RP or Boardwalk it looks likeit has 3 stories to it so i'm confused...,:confused:

IMG_366669958909671.jpeg

At the very bottom is the Royal Promenade. The curved area above that is what used to be the Diamond Lounge on Oasis. The next level up is Central Park. Then comes the Central Park view cabins and then Central Park Balcony cabins. :)

Edited by tahqa

That's what I was thinking but the opening is way too big so I guess they still have to install the floor of central park. In was thinking maybe they were changing something up :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

Sorry. Busy with another RCI ship. ;). I'll post some links to photos and some new photos.

BTW, if you join the New Oasis Class Ships Facebook Group, it's more up to date.

Lloyd,

Can you post a link to the Facebook Group for us non-Facebook users? Thanks for all you've been doing to keep us informed on the new builds!

That's what I was thinking but the opening is way too big so I guess they still have to install the floor of central park. In was thinking maybe they were changing something up :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Forums mobile app

I think it's the opening for the huge skylights above that part of the Royal Promenade.

I think it's interesting that there is a solid wall behind the (former) Diamond Lounge balcony which indicates to me that RCI is going with the current design from Oasis where those are inside cabins.

Lloyd,

Can you post a link to the Facebook Group for us non-Facebook users? Thanks for all you've been doing to keep us informed on the new builds!

I can't post Facebook link here on Cruise Critic - won't allow me to. Anyhow, you have to be a Facebook Group member to see them (I think - Never sure how that works).

I've posted photos on Pinterest board anyhow.

http://www.pinterest.com/lloydmarchand/oasis-3-construction-at-stx-france-in-saint-nazair/

Edited by Lloyd555

No worries Lloyd....wasn't meant as a complaint...just an observation (about some quient time about Qasis III.

Some of those latest pix are really neat! Thanks.

I can't post Facebook link here on Cruise Critic - won't allow me to. Anyhow, you have to be a Facebook Group member to see them (I think - Never sure how that works).

I've posted photos on Pinterest board anyhow.

http://www.pinterest.com/lloydmarchand/oasis-3-construction-at-stx-france-in-saint-nazair/

The Pinterest photos are very good. The shipyard Facebook link you posted in Post 87 worked. Can you try to cut and paste your Oasis Facebook link or is access restricted to Facebook users?