Guaranteed Balcony cabin on breakaway

themnms

I wonder if anyone knows, but they assigned our cabin and it is 14112. When I look on the deck plan it looks like it is a spa cabin. Am I seeing this correctly and does anyone know if we will then get the spa passes..

Just wondering as this is my first GTY booking ever

This is the breakaway sailing may 25 and we booked 2 weeks ago..if we do get the spa amenities I am super excited as we were going to get the spa pass

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This is the reason we're leery of booking a guarantee. Can't do forward cabins due to high probability of seasickness! Other than that issue, looks like a deal. Have a great cruise.

must say this is our first fwd cruise.. We normally do aft!!

• 4 weeks later...

Just following up on this. We're on the same cruise next week. We booked a guaranteed balcony (booked as BC) but were assigned a B9 room which is a spa balcony. The description says those rooms have access to the spa, but our room category is still listed as BC. The room we're assigned is 14146.

Will we have access to the spa as the original post here anticipated? Anything we should know in advance?

Thanks!

Just following up on this. We're on the same cruise next week. We booked a guaranteed balcony (booked as BC) but were assigned a B9 room which is a spa balcony. The description says those rooms have access to the spa, but our room category is still listed as BC. The room we're assigned is 14146.

Will we have access to the spa as the original post here anticipated? Anything we should know in advance?

Thanks!

If your cabn was assigned to a B9 cabin, despite the fact you were in a guarantee, you will get the spa access. That's how the gamble with a guarantee works sometimes... this time you made out nicely :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but "the boss" booked a BX Guarantee late last week for this Sunday's sailing. We'll be fine with the postage stamp balcony, or whatever we get. I hope it's nicer as she usually prefers inside and booked the balcony as a "gift" to me.

We're 6 days away from sailing... when does NCL typically assign the cabins? Or will this potentially be a "show up and be surprised at check-in"

Sorry for the newbie question.. We typically sail another line, but are looking forward to our 2nd NCL sailing.

We're 6 days away from sailing... when does NCL typically assign the cabins? Or will this potentially be a "show up and be surprised at check-in"

It varies, and there is no way of knowing when the cabin is assigned. Usually it is done at least few days in advance but can just as well happen only onboard after you have already done the check-in in the terminal if you still don't have the assignment at that point.

Sorry for the newbie question.. We typically sail another line, but are looking forward to our 2nd NCL sailing.

No pattern to what they do. USUALLY the ships roster needs to be completed by noon the day before sailing, which was exactly when our daughter was assigned her GTY room last year, once before we got ours weeks before sailing. Very exciting waiting to see which cabin you will get. Good luck

Safe sailing