GTY cabin assigned Spa balcony

themnms

Hey all

We booked a last minute balcony on the Breakaway for May 25. I went to print my docs and they assigned us a spa balcony cabin on deck 14..

Has this happened to anyone else and if so do you definitely get the spa access included? I hope so...It will be our first time this far forward and was also our first time booking a GTY cabin..

Thanks in advance

I hope it means just that you get into the spa as well. Maybe I will be as lucky my sailing is June 1st and I had a studio cabin on Epic which somehow changed to a GTY so I am praying for a balcony LoL. Have a wonderful cruise enjoy every moment.

Edited by cjc3008

I hope it means just that you get into the spa as well. Maybe I will be as lucky my sailing is June 1st and I had a studio cabin on Epic which somehow changed to a GTY so I am praying for a balcony LoL. Have a wonderful cruise enjoy every moment.

Thanks and I send good thought to you also!!

Hey all

We booked a last minute balcony on the Breakaway for May 25. I went to print my docs and they assigned us a spa balcony cabin on deck 14..

Has this happened to anyone else and if so do you definitely get the spa access included? I hope so...It will be our first time this far forward and was also our first time booking a GTY cabin..

Thanks in advance

Spa balcony includes access to spa thermal suite enjoy

Best GTY assignment I've read in times (I don't believe the GTY balcony to suite stories.. :D yet ), congratulations TS!

Spa pass should be included to my opinion, would a shame if NCL would boycott you due to the guarantee booking! :)

Edited by FreestyleNovice

We sailed on a spa balcony on the Breakaway, it comes with access to the thermal suite area... it was wonderful!! What a great assignment!! You got a wonderful deal! Enjoy!!!

thanks and I am so happy!! We loved the thermal suite area on the Pearl. How did they give you access to the spa, was it based on your key card or did they give you a wrist band as they do on other lines? Thanks

Best GTY assignment I've read in times (I don't believe the GTY balcony to suite stories.. :D yet ), congratulations TS!

Spa pass should be included to my opinion, would a shame if NCL would boycott you due to the guarantee booking! :)

thanks!! That's why I was asking if anyone had a similar upgrade and definitely got the access..!!

Hey all

Thanks in advance

Awesome!

thanks and I am so happy!! We loved the thermal suite area on the Pearl. How did they give you access to the spa, was it based on your key card or did they give you a wrist band as they do on other lines? Thanks

We were in a spa suite May 3-10 on the Getaway. The thermal spa is awesome!!! You will love it! You give the attendant at the desk your room key (you will get a spa sticker put on the back of it), and they give you a locker key, which gets you into the spa. You got a great deal! Enjoy!

Salt bath:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

pool:

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Wow those photos are amazing. Now I am super super excited

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

Enjoy! It is awesome and a great place to retreat to late at night ...usually only a couple people there then.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Forums mobile app