Quantum of the Seas Dynamic Dining Disaster

I should add that is why I am going to try DD on the Quantum in two weeks. Though I doubt we will like it a lot figure owe it to ourselves to try it before totally condemning it. Also to see if anything else overcomes having to deal with DD making to worth sailing that class.

We will not have concierge as only Diamond on RCL and no suites were available so we have superior Ocean view with balcony. Looks like more than enough room and we still get the drinks and Diamond lounge at least :) I think we become plus after this cruise. Always a sore subject with me since Diamond used to be afforded concierge no matter what accommodation. They took that away from us and created much higher bar in the plus. We stopped sailing RCL for 5 years because of that. I like to comment and review but ultimately what I like best os voting with my dollars. We cruise 3 to 4 times a year but again on multiple lines so have various past passengers levels on various lines.

George in NY

I should add that is why I am going to try DD on the Quantum in two weeks. Though I doubt we will like it a lot figure owe it to ourselves to try it before totally condemning it. Also to see if anything else overcomes having to deal with DD making to worth sailing that class.

We will not have concierge as only Diamond on RCL and no suites were available so we have superior Ocean view with balcony. Looks like more than enough room and we still get the drinks and Diamond lounge at least :) I think we become plus after this cruise. Always a sore subject with me since Diamond used to be afforded concierge no matter what accommodation. They took that away from us and created much higher bar in the plus. We stopped sailing RCL for 5 years because of that. I like to comment and review but ultimately what I like best os voting with my dollars. We cruise 3 to 4 times a year but again on multiple lines so have various past passengers levels on various lines.

George in NY

George,

Val and I are 3 hours North of the city, Saratoga Springs area. Oh, I got hit with that to (the big change). I slipped in a cruise between cruises and one of the few times that I did not sail in a suite, lost the privilege of the concierge lounge - I was livid as well. The following cruise elevated us to the D/P level, so I got over it sooner than you dd. We are doing the Oasis out of FLL in Feb 21 - just before D/D goes into effect on 3/15. Then Jan 2, 2016 - the Adventure out of San Juan 5 ports 7 days, also did the Adventure Jan 2014, had a blast so were doing it again. :) If you want to e-mail me directly , my screen name at hotmail . com. :cool: Dana

They were shut out of pre-booking. My point is don't wait till you get aboard and have to hope you get get a dining slot.

Jonathan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

Hi

Actually Jonathan is correct. I was on the same cruise and so many people shut out of some dining rooms without reservation

I had reservation for the The Grande so I had no problem.

But there waere 2 couples infront of me who had no reservation and they told them they had no openings for dinner in the Grande or either the Chic which was next door.

They asked what restaurant they can eat dinner at and the lady told them there is nothing available and told them the only place they can eat at was the Windjammer. I could not believe it when I heard them sending them to the windjammer. But it did happen on the cruise

The sad part is that there were many empty seats for the hour while we were eating dinner in the The Grande.

There were people I met that had no reservation who were able to get a seat at the American Icon during that cruise but not sure what time that was

Again this was on the 2 day cruise so I hope on a 8 day cruise things are much better and different

I would suggest to be certain to make reservation just in case since they don't see people in other table when they are empty.

I think all the free venues should be walk up only with no reservations but clear status on wait times on the screens throughout the ship.

To some degree this is correct as it is not like you are actually reserving an actual table spot but only the time you 'plan' to dine and the size of your party to be seated together.

I think many here think they actually have a place just waiting for you, but I can tell you that especially in the Grande as a solo traveler, they literally walked me around the whole venue, until they 'found' a shared table, where a couple were seated at the 8 top table. They had just ordered, having waited 20 minutes for 'someone' to join them.

I ordered quickly and we 3 dined at this 8 top table at 8 pm on day 6 of the 8 day Nov. 2 TA sailing.

We have booked the Anthem and would like to know if there is anywhere on the ship that we can eat nightly and get the same table and waitstaff? Would also like a changing menu like a main dining room.

Did we pick the wrong ship?

The only complimentary venue where you could maybe be guaranteed the same wait staff on Quantum class right now would be the Coastal Kitchen. This venue is only for those booked in Grand Suites and above categories.

You could probably accomplish this with extra payment at one chosen specialty restaurant like Divinly Decadence. You would have to pay, but could probably work out a 'deal' and arrange to be seated with the same server nightly.

The menus would not change, but are well developed.

Otherwise, wrong ship. RCI Vision, Radiance, Voyager and Freedom class ships should offer traditional dining for the currently known future deployments.

We have booked the Anthem and would like to know if there is anywhere on the ship that we can eat nightly and get the same table and waitstaff? Would also like a changing menu like a main dining room.

Did we pick the wrong ship?

I would have to say that indeed you did. Everyday I hear radio ads for the Quantum locally in NY area, " this changes everything ." It actually really does as it eliminates the ability to have same staff and a waiting for you table and seat. Something that I value. We sail her in like 12 days and will determine if other factors make sailing this class worth the change or not.

It has also been noted that just waiter no assistant waiter. It is believed that the what were assistants at the table are now utilized as runners to get the food? To me the whole system seems deemed to increase margin and being sold under guise of some new WOW standard.

George in NY

Interesting thread...

As I read about the folks who weren't able to dine in the venue they wanted at the time they wanted....well....it's about You taking charge on Planning Your vacation.

Times have changed from the traditional cruise and dining room. Either change, be disappointed with have to scrounge for a time and place to dine each night, or just stick with a cruise that offers "traditional" dining and entertainment. You can still have a worry free/stress free cruise....you make that decision. REALLY - if we have options - let's just see what can be done ahead of time and enhance the overall experience.

I am so very happy to plan my vacation. First time I did pre-cruise planning was on the Allure - made dinner and show reservations ahead of time. It threw me at first but made it through the balancing act of shows times versus dinner times and venues from the comfort of my living room chair. It was just a plan and we could change our minds on board....however, I was so happy we had a plan. It avoided any frustrations of standing in line, seeking out a table in a venue where none was available.

It makes so much sense. We are planning our cruise on the Q...and have dinner, event, and entertainment reservations. Done. Again - I want my vacation to be free spirited, best use of my time and money, and relaxing rather than worrying about trying to find a table at a certain time. I don't want to get tangled in drama on board and get drawn into being critical. Must admit the roll out of the online entertainment/dinner options was disconnected and frustrating....but did finally get the system to work with me on line and on the phone. Ok - that's over. I have a plan....and plan to work the plan in March on the Q.

While this is a brand new ship with many new and wonderful innovations, their failure rate was too high to be acceptable and the "Dour" attitude

of the majority of the crew resulted in my "Title".

We are "Diamond" members, having said that, we have achieved enough experience to know what defines a the difference between a "Good/Bad"

cruise. This has been, easily the worst cruise of all the lines and vessels we have sailed on, dating back to the early 90's.

The idea of "Dynamic Dining" that RCCL has foisted on their unsuspecting passengers is a real "Nightmare". Firstly, RCCL has seen fit to remove

the position of the "Busboy" which inevitably doubles the work of the waiter. Secondly, the waiters now have to use an infernal "IPAD" type

device to enter one's order which seems endless and, heaven forbid, if one asks for a deviation from the norm, more so. As a result, it takes

much longer to complete a meal and more often than not, the meal arrives lukewarm or cold. This means that if it is accepted , as is, or sent

back and the cycle restarts again.

All the new technology has not been thoroughly tested and periodically fails at the most inopportune moment.

The squirrelly way that the schedules are setup and are somewhat different than what one is used to in "Normal" cruising. unfortunately, it sets

one up to miss a lot. Since the "Quantum" is a "Paperless" ship, one has to rely on the computer screens to find out what is going on and where.

There is a daily sheet, however, defining what is going on and where, but it is very generic and must be consulted continuously.

What talking to the crew/asking something/wanting to know why something is not there/working, the answer was more often than not, "It is NOT my

position/station" and then walked off. Questions put to the managers result in some of the most inane answers that one wonders what they are

thinking. One store manager was asked why there were not any(article) on board. Answer: "Our order hasn't arrived yet". This is the 7th sailing

of this ship. Surely, RCCL could have delivered a dozen or so of said article branded with the "RCCL Crown & Anchor" logo on them to the ship. A

better answer would have been, "Sorry, we are all sold out" and that would have ended it right there. The worst that we would have thought was

that they should have stocked more. A manager in the "Windjammer, when told one of the juice dispensing machines was not mixing its portions

correctly, said that it was a new type of dispenser and could not be repaired as there was nobody on the ship who was trained to do it. Also,

there were no spare parts on the ship anyway. ?????????

What was advertized on the RCCL web site featuring the "WOW", in some cases, has been surreptitiously changed, much to the dismay of the

travelers, especially the restaurant menus. BTW: Each specific restaurant's menu is the SAME for the ENTIRE cruise.

No amount of complaining will help. The managers of various venues/restaurants will dutifully take down your comments/room information and tell

you that they will investigate the situation and get back to you. In 11 days, that followup has NEVER happened. Only once, in "Chops" after a

fiasco where the waiter brought the wrong entree, which it went steeply downhill from there, did we get refunded for one $35.00 restaurant fee.

However, the stress and grief caused by the waiter's misdelivery and the resulting chaos, ruined the meal for both of us.

Before one boards, one is encouraged/FORCED to set up dining/show reservations which are more often than not, not adhered to. You will also meet

fellow travelers who have received invitations to places that they are not entitled to, however, no amount of pleading to anybody will get you

the same amenity.

In the merchandise department, you are in the land of watches & jewelry. The rest of the normal branded merchandise, minimal at best.

Please be aware that one cannot flush the public washroom toilets. One has to move away from the toilet and almost to the door for the automatic

device to do a flush. if you are not finished then you have to repeat the entire procedure again for every succeeding flush.

I will not bore with a litany of failures and disappointments that befell us on this cruise but you can be sure that we will NEVER sail on this

class of ship again. Unfortunately, the "Oasis & Allure" are to be setup with the same sort of system as the "Quantum" thus destroying them for

the future travelers. RCCL has really shot themselves in the foot, this time. Their striving for the "Almighty Dollar" has driven back them to

"Square One" and beyond.

We however have been fortunate to get a sailing on the "Allure" before that fiasco happens.

If you decide to sail on the "Quantum of the Seas", please make sure that you are aware of what you are getting. If possible, get it in WRITING.

Happy Sailing.

We have renamed the "Quantum of the Seas", the "Nightmare of the Seas" run by a "Ship of Fools".

While this is a brand new ship with many new and wonderful innovations, their failure rate was too high to be acceptable and the "Dour" attitude

This is a very "COLD" ship!!!!!

We are "Diamond" members, having said that, we have achieved enough experience to know what defines a the difference between a "Good/Bad"

cruise. This has been, easily the worst cruise of all the lines and vessels we have sailed on, dating back to the early 90's.

The idea of "Dynamic Dining" that RCCL has foisted on their unsuspecting passengers is a real "Nightmare". Firstly, RCCL has seen fit to remove

the position of the "Busboy" which inevitably doubles the work of the waiter. Secondly, the waiters now have to use an infernal "IPAD" type

device to enter one's order which seems endless and, heaven forbid, if one asks for a deviation from the norm, more so. As a result, it takes

much longer to complete a meal and more often than not, the meal arrives lukewarm or cold. This means that if it is accepted , as is, or sent

All the new technology has not been thoroughly tested and periodically fails at the most inopportune moment.

The squirrelly way that the schedules are setup and are somewhat different than what one is used to in "Normal" cruising. unfortunately, it sets

one up to miss a lot. Since the "Quantum" is a "Paperless" ship, one has to rely on the computer screens to find out what is going on and where.

There is a daily sheet, however, defining what is going on and where, but it is very generic and must be consulted continuously.

What talking to the crew/asking something/wanting to know why something is not there/working, the answer was more often than not, "It is NOT my

position/station" and then walked off. Questions put to the managers result in some of the most inane answers that one wonders what they are

thinking. One store manager was asked why there were not any(article) on board. Answer: "Our order hasn't arrived yet". This is the 7th sailing

of this ship. Surely, RCCL could have delivered a dozen or so of said article branded with the "RCCL Crown & Anchor" logo on them to the ship. A

better answer would have been, "Sorry, we are all sold out" and that would have ended it right there. The worst that we would have thought was

that they should have stocked more. A manager in the "Windjammer, when told one of the juice dispensing machines was not mixing its portions

correctly, said that it was a new type of dispenser and could not be repaired as there was nobody on the ship who was trained to do it. Also,

What was advertized on the RCCL web site featuring the "WOW", in some cases, has been surreptitiously changed, much to the dismay of the

travelers, especially the restaurant menus. BTW: Each specific restaurant's menu is the SAME for the ENTIRE cruise.

No amount of complaining will help. The managers of various venues/restaurants will dutifully take down your comments/room information and tell

you that they will investigate the situation and get back to you. In 11 days, that followup has NEVER happened. Only once, in "Chops" after a

fiasco where the waiter brought the wrong entree, which it went steeply downhill from there, did we get refunded for one $35.00 restaurant fee.

However, the stress and grief caused by the waiter's misdelivery and the resulting chaos, ruined the meal for both of us.

Before one boards, one is encouraged/FORCED to set up dining/show reservations which are more often than not, not adhered to. You will also meet

fellow travelers who have received invitations to places that they are not entitled to, however, no amount of pleading to anybody will get you

the same amenity.

In the merchandise department, you are in the land of watches & jewelry. The rest of the normal branded merchandise, minimal at best.

Please be aware that one cannot flush the public washroom toilets. One has to move away from the toilet and almost to the door for the automatic

device to do a flush. if you are not finished then you have to repeat the entire procedure again for every succeeding flush.

I will not bore with a litany of failures and disappointments that befell us on this cruise but you can be sure that we will NEVER sail on this

class of ship again. Unfortunately, the "Oasis & Allure" are to be setup with the same sort of system as the "Quantum" thus destroying them for

the future travelers. RCCL has really shot themselves in the foot, this time. Their striving for the "Almighty Dollar" has driven back them to

"Square One" and beyond.

We however have been fortunate to get a sailing on the "Allure" before that fiasco happens.

If you decide to sail on the "Quantum of the Seas", please make sure that you are aware of what you are getting. If possible, get it in WRITING.

Happy Sailing.

As an addendum, the RCCL terminal provides the final outrage of the voyage. Whoever designed the "Traffic Flow" to and from this terminal should be, forever, subjected to their creation. The passengers "Embarking" any ship have to do it at posts "1 to 8" and the passengers "Debarking" any ship have to do it at posts "9 to 15'. The resulting confusion of 6,000 or so passengers doing this on a 3 lane road which, most of the time is clogged with stopped vehicles, is horrendous. It took our limo over 1 hour to get to the terminal and as we were leaving, we saw the incoming traffic lineup on the 1 lane road into the terminal, backed up almost to the turn off for the "Bayonne - Cape Liberty" pier. On Friday, December 12th 2014 at around 10:15 am, it was around 34 degrees with a 25 mile per hour wind blowing. Wait till it is 10 degrees with a 30 mile per hour blizzard howling and you will then truly know what the word "CHAOS" stands for!!!!!

Edited by cowboychris55

I am not a mindless robot. I want, what I want and pay for it. I Do Not need some company that I am paying, telling me that I have to do this or do that at or for their convenience. Everything RCCL is doing, they are doing to cut their cost and increase their profit margins.

Traditionally, the Main Dinning Room was for the passengers sailing in first and second class accommodations (hence fist and second seating) and they were treated w/ respect - so on, so forth. Passengers' sailing in steerage got basically the wind jammer.

So, in essence what are you? 1st class, 2nd class or steerage? I sail in suites and I will dine at 6:00 pm and I will Not waste my time making various arrangements on or for a daily basis. I want the same servers at each night's dinning at the same table. (there is such a thing called rapport) If YOU cannot respect that, than you sail in steerage and dine in the wind jammer nightly - Are you a mouse or a man?

What about the people who have cruise for eons and may not be computer literate. Or the people that continuously sail b2b's for months on end. Then they will have to spend a fortune on computer time/minutes while onboard a RCCL ship to make said reservations on another RCCL ship. And to the response, then sail on ships w/o D/D - This is a test platform that RCCL will try to institute if successful, fleet wide.

I have heard people banter about basically not getting w/ the program and all that. That all one has to do is this or that, my question "mouse" is why should I and why should other passengers. One ranted that after finally figuring everything out it was okay. But, sure you did that for one cruise - how many cruise's do you do a year? I do 2-3, so, now the numbers/time invested go up expediential. Oh, and to quell one last bitch - people sailing in G/S and higher do not have to make any show reservations - hence the Gold Card as opposed to the silver card. :eek: And in the long run if D/D does manage to succeed, I'll be else where with a different company sailing the seven seas. No harm no foul. :p

Well said, Brother!!!!!

Well it's certainly nice to feel appreciated! Thank You as well Brother! :).

Oh, something I forgot to add, I'm sailing the Oasis in late February. In mid-March they are instituting D/D on she. They tore her up and still putting her back together at the passengers expense. If they shot for February w/ the D/D - I'd be elsewhere even with the cost of giving up a Crown Loft Suite, a suite that I have wanted to try, ever since touring one last March on a cabin crawl. :)

We have renamed the "Quantum of the Seas", the "Nightmare of the Seas" run by a "Ship of Fools".

This is a very "COLD" ship!!!!!

the same amenity.

"Square One" and beyond.

Happy Sailing.

As an addendum, the RCCL terminal provides the final outrage of the voyage. Whoever designed the "Traffic Flow" to and from this terminal should be, forever, subjected to their creation. The passengers "Embarking" any ship have to do it at posts "1 to 8" and the passengers "Debarking" any ship have to do it at posts "9 to 15'. The resulting confusion of 6,000 or so passengers doing this on a 3 lane road which, most of the time is clogged with stopped vehicles, is horrendous. It took our limo over 1 hour to get to the terminal and as we were leaving, we saw the incoming traffic lineup on the 1 lane road into the terminal, backed up almost to the turn off for the "Bayonne - Cape Liberty" pier. On Friday, December 12th 2014 at around 10:15 am, it was around 34 degrees with a 25 mile per hour wind blowing. Wait till it is 10 degrees with a 30 mile per hour blizzard howling and you will then truly know what the word "CHAOS" stands for!!!!!

so you didnt like it?

Edited by jannandjohn

I am not a mindless robot. I want, what I want and pay for it. I Do Not need some company that I am paying, telling me that I have to do this or do that at or for their convenience. Everything RCCL is doing, they are doing to cut their cost and increase their profit margins.

Traditionally, the Main Dinning Room was for the passengers sailing in first and second class accommodations (hence fist and second seating) and they were treated w/ respect - so on, so forth. Passengers' sailing in steerage got basically the wind jammer.

So, in essence what are you? 1st class, 2nd class or steerage? I sail in suites and I will dine at 6:00 pm and I will Not waste my time making various arrangements on or for a daily basis. I want the same servers at each night's dinning at the same table. (there is such a thing called rapport) If YOU cannot respect that, than you sail in steerage and dine in the wind jammer nightly - Are you a mouse or a man?

What about the people who have cruise for eons and may not be computer literate. Or the people that continuously sail b2b's for months on end. Then they will have to spend a fortune on computer time/minutes while onboard a RCCL ship to make said reservations on another RCCL ship. And to the response, then sail on ships w/o D/D - This is a test platform that RCCL will try to institute if successful, fleet wide.

I have heard people banter about basically not getting w/ the program and all that. That all one has to do is this or that, my question "mouse" is why should I and why should other passengers. One ranted that after finally figuring everything out it was okay. But, sure you did that for one cruise - how many cruise's do you do a year? I do 2-3, so, now the numbers/time invested go up expediential. Oh, and to quell one last bitch - people sailing in G/S and higher do not have to make any show reservations - hence the Gold Card as opposed to the silver card. :eek: And in the long run if D/D does manage to succeed, I'll be else where with a different company sailing the seven seas. No harm no foul. :p

I really cannot agree with you, this post is written really rudely, you are effectively saying if you cannot afford a higher up cabin your deserve to eat in the Windjammer and that the MDR is for those in Suites.

It's really not the 1920s anymore, those in Indoor Cabins still pay high costs to be onboard and shouldn't be shunted out of the MDR because they don't have a window!

Secondly I've said it multiple times in this thread, EVERYONE STOP MAKING RESERVATIONS. The point is that there is no need for reservations. If people stopped making them then it would be what it's intended to be... DYNAMIC.

Royal Caribbean didn't build this ship for long standing cruisers, or Diamond+ and above C&A members. They made it because they saw financial potential in the market for this ship. They saw it as a ship that would invite new passengers who have never experienced cruising before.

At the end of the day, C&A members and returning passengers won't be there forever, they may begin to be bored of the destinations, or the events onboard, or they may begin to enjoy non sea based holidays.

This ship protects Royal Caribbean's future assets, by bringing newbies to cruising, creating a future passengers across the fleet.

1) This is a very "COLD" ship!

2) Since the "Quantum" is a "Paperless" ship, one has to rely on the computer screens to find out what is going on and where.

3) A manager in the "Windjammer, when told one of the juice dispensing machines was not mixing its portions correctly, said that it was a new type of dispenser and could not be repaired as there was nobody on the ship who was trained to do it. Also, there were no spare parts on the ship anyway. ?

4) However, the stress and grief caused by the waiter's misdelivery and the resulting chaos, ruined the meal for both of us.

5) Before one boards, one is encouraged/FORCED to set up dining/show reservations which are more often than not, not adhered to.

6) Please be aware that one cannot flush the public washroom toilets. One has to move away from the toilet and almost to the door for the automatic device to do a flush. if you are not finished then you have to repeat the entire procedure again for every succeeding flush.

7) RCCL has really shot themselves in the foot, this time.

8) As an addendum, the RCCL terminal provides the final outrage of the voyage. Whoever designed the "Traffic Flow" to and from this terminal should be, forever, subjected to their creation. The passengers "Embarking" any ship have to do it at posts "1 to 8" and the passengers "Debarking" any ship have to do it at posts "9 to 15'. The resulting confusion of 6,000 or so passengers doing this on a 3 lane road which, most of the time is clogged with stopped vehicles, is horrendous. It took our limo over 1 hour to get to the terminal and as we were leaving, we saw the incoming traffic lineup on the 1 lane road into the terminal, backed up almost to the turn off for the "Bayonne - Cape Liberty" pier. On Friday, December 12th 2014 at around 10:15 am, it was around 34 degrees with a 25 mile per hour wind blowing. Wait till it is 10 degrees with a 30 mile per hour blizzard howling and you will then truly know what the word "CHAOS" stands for!!!!!

I've numbered the following points to make it easier to reply too...

1) yes, this ship is built for colder climates, or do you mean something else by cold?

2) are you saying you don't have to consult the compass on every other ship? What makes this ships schedule less memorable than others?

From what I remember with other ships, if you don't have a paper compass then the only other place to see the schedule is on big touch screens by the elevator? So what's different with Quantum?

3) yes often there isn't a maintenance guy for every machine. Do you have a maintenance guy permanently in your house for if you cable box stops working, and another for your fridge?

4) would be interested in hearing the issues that caused your stress and grief? Often if the wrong order comes out you send it back and they bring the correct one? What happened here then?

5) you are not FORCED to make reservations, if people could get that into their heads then the dining situations really wouldn't be as bad as people are making it out to be.

6) it's hygiene, something that should be taken seriously on all ships, if you have to touch something before washing your hands then its unhygienic.

7) yes that's why shares are at an all time high.

8) so traffic in the port is RCIs fault and not the Port Authority of NY & NJ?

Please be aware that one cannot flush the public washroom toilets. One has to move away from the toilet and almost to the door for the automatic device to do a flush. if you are not finished then you have to repeat the entire procedure again for every succeeding flush.

This has to be nominated for complaint of the year. I was expecting you to elaborate and say, "Royal really cheaped out on this one, I have diamond status and at least demand a handle to flush the toilet with." :rolleyes:

For all those stuck in the 1980s and 90s era of cruising, it's changing. The new generation of cruisers are the main demographic now. The new generation actually LIKES technology.

Being able to bring up the compass on my Iphone? Thank you Royal. Being able to text people on board to find where people are on the ship? Thank you Royal. Being able to choose what time and venue I want to dine in AND choose who to dine with? Thank you again, Royal.

For those who don't embrace technology or change, and want a traditional experience, please book the other 95% of ships out there. This class isn't for you. This company might not be for you anymore. HAL is waiting.

For those of you contemplating this ship or the Anthem....believe what you read about this nightmare of a cruise. Its not about disliking technology...I like technology and use it allot. RC has no regard for what the cruise experience used to be. After 15 cruises my next one will be Carnival or Celebrity....RC is over for me sad to say

For those of you contemplating this ship or the Anthem....believe what you read about this nightmare of a cruise. Its not about disliking technology...I like technology and use it allot. RC has no regard for what the cruise experience used to be. After 15 cruises my next one will be Carnival or Celebrity....RC is over for me sad to say

Oh my goodness, how many times... THIS SHIP ISNT FOR PROVIDING WHAT THE CRUISE EXPERIENCE USED TO BE.

It's providing a new cruise experience for new cruisers.

Oh my goodness, how many times... THIS SHIP ISNT FOR PROVIDING WHAT THE CRUISE EXPERIENCE USED TO BE.

I am excited to try this new ship... Going in February and can not wait! I agree with you! RCL is setting a precedence and I am embracing it!

Have you been on the QUANTUM?????? Are you a seasoned cruiser?????? Lastly did you spend well over $ 5,000.00 of your hard earned money to sail this ship?

Have you been on the QUANTUM?????? Are you a seasoned cruiser?????? Lastly did you spend well over $ 5,000.00 of your hard earned money to sail this ship?

Yes I have spent that much to sail on it in February, and I'm not a seasoned cruiser but I've been on a few.

Your point makes no difference. From the start that "this changes everything" and yet everyone is upset that is has changed everything