Just made plainum, have questions

tallyho8

My wife and I both just made platinum on our last cruise. I have questions on the perks.

NCL's web site says when you make platinum you get a free dinner for 2 plus wine in Le Bistro. My question is, do we each get a free dinner for 2, meaning we both get to eat there 2 nights or will they give us just one night?

Also, you get a free bottle of sparkling wine. Will we each get a bottle or just one per cabin?

My wife and I both just made platinum on our last cruise. I have questions on the perks.

NCL's web site says when you make platinum you get a free dinner for 2 plus wine in Le Bistro. My question is, do we each get a free dinner for 2, meaning we both get to eat there 2 nights or will they give us just one night?

Also, you get a free bottle of sparkling wine. Will we each get a bottle or just one per cabin?

You each get one certificate good for dinner for two including one bottle of wine. So you can dine there two different nights. You only get one bottle of sparkling wine per cabin, not one bottle for each of you.

Congrats on making platinum. We been for years now and enjoy all the extra perks.:) Yes, 2 free LeBistro dinners with wine. If you're in a suite you will get an extra bottle of wine.;)

you will get 2 dinners, each for 2. We choose Le Bistro and Modernos. As for the sparkling, we do not like it that much so exchanged it for a bottle of house red and yes, it is only one bottle: darn!!!

We were platinum on our last cruise. Loved the laundry bag perk. The sparkling wine isn't very good. We chilled it and added OJ from the buffet for mimosas. You also receive a small platter of chocolate covered strawberries - delicious. The dinners include a bottle of wine and the wine list was pretty good we thought. There is also a behind the scenes tour, but it was offered at an odd time that conflicted with other things we wanted to do.