TNT Channel available on Navigator?

My husband and son and I will be on the Navigator May 25. As huge Spurs fans they want to make sure they are able to see the game which will be on TNT. Does anyone know if they carry this channel on the Navigator? Do they play any sports games on the big screen outside? Thanks for your help! Go Spurs Go!

Let me start by saying I am planning my first cruise next month, so I have no actual knowledge. But according to this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2026322, the chances are not good. But there is a sports bar on NoS, so it seems like they would. A sports bar that only plays one channel, even if it is ESPN, isn't much of a sports bar.

Sadly, or luckily:confused:, all my teams are out of both the NHL and NBA playoffs, so I'll only be missing a week of my Tigers.

Out of all the cruise lines I have been on, RC has the worst in room TV programming.

However they usually find a way to show the major sports games going on.

It might not be in the room but at different bars around the ship.

Out of all the cruise lines I have been on, RC has the worst in room TV programming.

However they usually find a way to show the major sports games going on.

It might not be in the room but at different bars around the ship.

I agree. Maybe in one of the bars. Don't count on much in your room. Ever.

TV coverage aboard Royal has taken a big hit this last year. Can not even get a decent news channel. I highly doubt you will get anything of interest in sports. If you enjoy CNN International or re-runs of Forensic Files you'll be in luck!

TV is horrible onboard. Most tv channels are out of South America, but play American movies.

Any sports is typically soccer.

Since the cruise leaves from Texas, you may get lucky and it might be playing in a bar. You can always ask one of the bartenders.

No, no sports on the pool screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Note to all diehard sports fans. Do NOT book a cruise for the timeframe that involves the playoffs for your respective sport. Otherwise, you will be made to suffer during your cruise vacation if you must watch the game live.

I know its not the same as watching it live but there is that little thing called a DVR where you can watch it all from home upon your return. If your team has lost, you can elect to simply hit erase and not watch at all, eliminating any pain or suffering it may cause.:D

Note to all diehard sports fans. Do NOT book a cruise for the timeframe that involves the playoffs for your respective sport. Otherwise, you will be made to suffer during your cruise vacation if you must watch the game live.

I know its not the same as watching it live but there is that little thing called a DVR where you can watch it all from home upon your return. If your team has lost, you can elect to simply hit erase and not watch at all, eliminating any pain or suffering it may cause.:D

I think this is the best advice.

There is no sports bar on Navigator. Sometimes there are sports on the pool big screen, but don't count on seeing any particular game. As one posted, sports usually means soccer games.

they really should have sports bar, they did have a couple of espn at least. so we could catch scores and highlights

Another option is to buy an Internet package and follow updates live on espn or try to use live radio streaming (live tv streaming won't work based on my recent experience on Nav)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app