CP MINI-SUITE Emerald or Dolphin deck??

tromvest

We are looking to book a mini-suite on the Caribbean Princess for next summer. I see that on the Emerald Deck there are a few mini-suites in the aft section. I see that the Dolphin deck are all mini-suites. Which deck is better as far as privacy and maybe an overhang for shade from the hot sun? Do the ones on the emerald deck have poor views from the lifeboats being on that deck or noise from the nightclub, Fusions,below?Are all cabin sizes the same for the mini's? Any insight would be appreciated.

We are looking to book a mini-suite on the Caribbean Princess for next summer. I see that on the Emerald Deck there are a few mini-suites in the aft section. I see that the Dolphin deck are all mini-suites. Which deck is better as far as privacy and maybe an overhang for shade from the hot sun? Do the ones on the emerald deck have poor views from the lifeboats being on that deck or noise from the nightclub, Fusions,below?Are all cabin sizes the same for the mini's? Any insight would be appreciated.

Don't know for sure, but I think the Emerald deck minis are fully covered. Someone will answer that for you. I do know that the Dolphin deck balconies are completely exposed. We had a balcony cabin on the Caribe deck (not a mini) and the balcony was huge and half covered, We loved it!! While we prefer minisuites, we were quite happy on the Caribe Deck. I always avoid the Dolphin deck. BTW, for your info, When you refer to Caribbean Princess, the code seems to be CB....CP is the Coral. Not a criticism, just advice so you get the right info.

Emerald minis have totally covered balconies. We had E727, it was perfect, and we would take it again. Nothing from Club Fusion on our side, cannot swear about the opposite side. Nice quiet hallway back there, close to elevators and not far to laundrymat. One flight down to Palm Dining room, zip up the elevator to Horizon Court and the Terrace pool.

I booked an emerald minisuite for my honeymoon in january of 07. I spent months researching to pick out the best place to be. I wanted at least a balcony, aft, and covered (after all, it IS my honeymoon;) ). Well, not only did the emerald deck fit what I wanted (and I love the extra space and bathtub), but they are also the cheapest minisuites, and I believe it wasn't much more than the BBs I wanted........I'm so excited for our trip!

Archived