What is the correct dress attire for men and women at Murano?

AndreaAndrews87

Very excited about this restaurant! What do most people wear? Thanks!

The dress code is 'Smart casual and above', as with all of the speciality restaurants.

It's certainly the best of the three, and the most opulent in terms of ambiance and decor, so if you wanted to dress up you won't look out of place at all and you certainly won't be the only people to do so.

Murano is considered the best of the best in the specialty restaurants. We dined there for our 20th anniversary - also Valentine's Day. While not a formal night we saw no men in anything less than a jacket. Most were in suits with ties and ladies in cocktail dresses. Have a wonderful time!!

There will always be a good mix from smart casual and above to black tie (on formal nights)...

Personally I'm not a fan of wearing jackets at dinner so most of the times I've been to murano's I've just had either nice jeans/trousers & a polo/long sleeve shirt and have never felt out of place... On formal or non formal nights...

It's your cruise which you are paying for so enjoy it how you feel your be most comfy, not how you feel others think you should dress to fit in with their views! As long as your within the smart casual guild lines on the website!

Murano was amazing! I am a sweats/jeans sort of girl but we dressed up and were glad we did. The feeling of the restaurant just seemed to call for it to us. We saw people in all forms of smart/casual and they all seemed to be having a good time.

What is the correct dress attire for men and women at Murano?

Very excited about this restaurant! What do most people wear? Thanks!

Correct dress is Smart Casual and Above - that is what is specified in the dress code published by Celebrity.

What do most people wear? I think most dress up a bit. In recent years we've seen people there in dressy smart casual clothing at at the same time others were a bit dressier with men wearing jackets. On formal night you'll see the whole range from tuxes to nice sport shirts and enough of each that you wouldn't feel out of place wearing either. My recollection is that on either type of night the dressed up outnumber the casual but that could very well be my own bias as I really didn't count. Personally, I wear a tux or dark suit on formal nights and usually a jacket with tie on other nights.

Edited by Lsimon

Since many celebrate special anniversaries, birthdays, retirements, etc. in Murano, it does tend to feel dressier and more formal, even on non-formal nights. I think most who dine there consider it an occasion for nicer dress than the dining room.