How to change entertainment reservations?

AceDoc

Once shows are reserved online, I am unable to find a way to change them. Anyone has been able to change show dates and times online for the Breakaway? Thanks!

Edited by AceDoc

you have to either call NCL or wait until you board the ship :(. I wish NCL could improve on this

Wow. That certainly seems like they are making more work for themselves. Odd.

Thanks for the speedy answer, though!

Cheers

We had the same problem in regards to specialty restaurant reservations. It seems ridiculous to be able to make the reservation online only to have to call to modify it...it's as if they only did half the work on the online system.

Sent from my iPad

I am not sure if this is possible or not but just throwing it out there....Is it possible to delete or cancel any current reservation? If so could you then possibly add a new one with different time date?

I am not sure if this is possible or not but just throwing it out there....Is it possible to delete or cancel any current reservation? If so could you then possibly add a new one with different time date?

Nope. We couldn't delete our existing restaurant reservations, but we could see them. It helps with planning but is fairly useless if you make a mistake or need to make a change.

Sent from my iPad

Nope. We couldn't delete our existing restaurant reservations, but we could see them. It helps with planning but is fairly useless if you make a mistake or need to make a change.

Sent from my iPad

Wow I agree then that the online reservation system is very lacking in functionality. That is something NCL should take a hard look at fixing.

Wow I agree then that the online reservation system is very lacking in functionality. That is something NCL should take a hard look at fixing.

Yeah, NCL needs some major work in the I/T and usability areas. We have a family reunion cruise with 6 cabins reserved... so I need 6 different logins just to look at the details and as you can imagine, scheduling is a real PITA not to mention inputting passenger information, etc.

Yeah, NCL needs some major work in the I/T and usability areas. We have a family reunion cruise with 6 cabins reserved... so I need 6 different logins just to look at the details and as you can imagine, scheduling is a real PITA not to mention inputting passenger information, etc.

Must be someone's "nephew" running the web site and IT:) Having database capability for proper usability should be a must today. I can't even begin to imagine how much time phone reps are spending trying to fix these things...that's just crazy! :eek:

• 3 years later...

This is a very old post, but I had basically the same question so I decided to continue with this post instead of making a new one!

As far as I know; things haven't changed. I've made an entertainment reservation (complimentary) but I wanted to change the date. Sadly, I don't think this is possible on the ncl website, right?

Am I correct that you can however change your entertainment reservations rather quick and easy on the cruise ship itself?

And my final question, do I need to print out my booked reservations?

Thanks in advance for anyone answering my questions! :)

Believe it or not, this version of the web site is only a few years old (and it was significantly behind the times the day it was released). It was released after The original posts in this thread The "old"'site use to be a lot harder to use.

Yes print out your reservations. There is poor integration of land based reservations with those made on the ship.