Carnival LIVE Concert Series

WOW! I just discovered that the concerts on these cruises are NOT included. Granted the $20 to $40 per person is not a deal breaker but come on Carnival. Oh, if you want a seat in the first three rows it's $100 to $150.

Searching the threads now, I see that. Just found it really annoying since I paid quite a bit more for the cruise with the concert than the same cruise within a few weeks without the concert.

Oh well, mostly just venting. LOL

Searching the threads now, I see that. Just found it really annoying since I paid quite a bit more for the cruise with the concert than the same cruise within a few weeks without the concert.

Oh well, mostly just venting. LOL

Before you buy, check out if they are giving them away for free. Many are reporting this for the poor selling acts.

Before you buy, check out if they are giving them away for free. Many are reporting this for the poor selling acts.

Surprised to hear this. They promised us better entertainment and so far just this.

All posts I saw of free give aways were to platinum cruisers as their platinum gift which I think is a pretty cool idea. I also saw no mention of poor sales? Interesting......

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Everybody outside of cruise critic seems to like the idea of carnival live. Cruise radio did an excellent show/review of the one on ecstasy with Martina mcbride. Other websites have had excellent reviews as well.

This doesn't surprise me. Cruise critic members would complain about the water being too wet!:D