Still live bands/party bands on board?

SoBe2010

Piano in main atrium on all ships is definitely underutilized. I cringe when I see people resting their drinks on it or sitting the kiddies up there...

would love more live music of all types...limit DJ to a set out at the pool and in the clubs on board...they have more room, sound systems and better acoustics there,,,,

for Carib cruises island music and jimmy buffet type guitarist also still popular!

jazz in the ensemble lounge...a perfect fit!

sizzle is a good activity, flava party, as well...

Wow. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. Not sure if Jordan is "dreadful." I am not even saying that because we are his family. LOTS of posts on here about his talent.

But, hey, to each their own.

Just remember, there are plenty of us on here who think Jordan is

AWESOME:D and you should be very proud parents.......he is a really

great young man as well:)

There were all kinds of live entertainment on the Summit recently. 2 bands, piano player, (female), duo, guitar player.

There was also a female DJ and percussionist that played smooth jams at a subdued level, very enjoyable. Not at all like the Miami DJ when I was on Constellation last year.

Wow. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. Not sure if Jordan is "dreadful." I am not even saying that because we are his family. LOTS of posts on here about his talent.

But, hey, to each their own.

I don't know how anybody could possibly say "dreadful". Jordan was on the Summit last year during our cruise - we purposely headed for Cafe el Bacio every time he was there to hear him! He's very talented and has a great stylistic range. I bought Alicia Keys' "New York" song on iTunes when we returned from our cruise, and every time I hear it on my playlist I think of Jordan's fantastic rendition!

There were all kinds of live entertainment on the Summit recently. 2 bands, piano player, (female), duo, guitar player.

There was also a female DJ and percussionist that played smooth jams at a subdued level, very enjoyable. Not at all like the Miami DJ when I was on Constellation last year.

Hope we something similar on Reflection......smooth jazz...very nice!

I don't know how anybody could possibly say "dreadful". Jordan was on the Summit last year during our cruise - we purposely headed for Cafe el Bacio every time he was there to hear him! He's very talented and has a great stylistic range. I bought Alicia Keys' "New York" song on iTunes when we returned from our cruise, and every time I hear it on my playlist I think of Jordan's fantastic rendition!

Thank you.

Sorry to say that some people are either careless of others feelings or ignorant (perhaps they are not themselves parents and don't know how it feels to have mean things said about your child) and will say hurtful things even though they know you are present.

The fact that your son has a job as a piano player on X says enough--anyone can criticize and it takes no skill to be so critical.

Being a Parent on the other hand-- ---- well sometimes you have to stay quiet and let the ill mannered say whatever pops into their heads. Sorry to say that we are seeing more and more of an undercurrent of meanness in posts throughout the web sphere.

Some lack manners and some lack compassion but all are void in valuable discourse.

Sorry you had to hear from them being so critical of your son

My apologies for use of the word "dreadful." However, music is a big thing for me and is in turn very subjective. In other words, just personal taste.

My apologies for use of the word "dreadful." However, music is a big thing for me and is in turn very subjective. In other words, just personal taste.

I agree, music is very subjective. I realize there are people who LOVE Jordan and those who don't. I should probably just stay out of it!! Just can't help myself sometimes.

I agree, music is very subjective. I realize there are people who LOVE Jordan and those who don't. I should probably just stay out of it!! Just can't help myself sometimes.

You are his parents so I can certainly understand when you want to

defend him.:).......I don't have any kids but I would think most parents

would do the same thing and no reason for you to stay out of it.

I agree with Hotel CA and am sorry folks can be so hurtful.