Alaska RT from SF- Answers to Vow Renewal,Chef's Table,Ultimate Ship's Tour Questions

luv2c00k

I was on this cruise also. I booked Princess transfers for after the cruise. Once I collected my luggage, I was directed to the motorcoach, sat down and we were on our way about 15 minutes later. Took about 1/2 hour or so to get to the airport where I was dropped off at my terminal. 'Twas very easy and convenient. When we pulled out of the terminal, there was a giant mass of people in front.

Agree with Rick - we had Princess transfers for after the cruise. Was a quick, easy and painless trip to the airport.

We also spent 3 days in SF before the cruise. Love the city.

A happy anniversary indeed! 31-derful years. Thank you for sharing your vow renewal luv2c00k!

If you have a photo you would like to share, we would love to see it.

Have been trying to post some of our Vow Renewal pictures but I keep on getting an error message from the Cruise Critic site. Have sent them an email so hope I can get it cleared up.

I was on this cruise also. I booked Princess transfers for after the cruise. Once I collected my luggage, I was directed to the motorcoach, sat down and we were on our way about 15 minutes later. Took about 1/2 hour or so to get to the airport where I was dropped off at my terminal. 'Twas very easy and convenient. When we pulled out of the terminal, there was a giant mass of people in front.

There were also plenty of Taxi cabs there as well with no waiting to get one. That's what we did.

Have been trying to post some of our Vow Renewal pictures but I keep on getting an error message from the Cruise Critic site. Have sent them an email so hope I can get it cleared up.

If you are trying to use the attachment option, pictures must be 2MB or smaller in size.

Just back from the Star Princess RT San Francisco to Alaska cruise - will answer any questions you might have.

We did the All Inclusive Drink Package, Vow Renewal, Chef's Table, Ultimate Ship's Tour. We were also in a Penthouse suite - C748.

In Juneau we did a helicopter trip with glacier walkabout, Skagway - Chilkoot trail hike with float trip, Ketchican - sea kayaking and Victoria - food tour and brew tour.

I will try to check in every day to answer any questions you might have.

We were looking at this same cruise - curious to know how many children were on board. We would be traveling with our young son, so not sure if there are plenty of other children on this longer cruise, or if it would be better to sail RT out of Seattle.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

We were looking at this same cruise - curious to know how many children were on board. We would be traveling with our young son, so not sure if there are plenty of other children on this longer cruise, or if it would be better to sail RT out of Seattle.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I know there were quite a few kids on board. Not as many as I remember seeing on 7 day cruises. The kids were using the covered pool and hot tubs.

Very nice pics. I would have attended if I had known when it was.

Best wishes for many more years together!

Sue

Sue - would have loved to have you there. I told people at our CC get-together. Sorry I missed you.