Westerdam Post Drydock New Fittings Photos

shipcafe

Sorry, photo...including toaster. Toast away and enjoy

Thank you for the photos. I really appreciate the effort but even this photo still does not show what I am looking for. I don't mean to be a royal pain but am seeking to see if they are putting out trays of muffins, Danish, croissants, bagels etc I see a toaster, cold cereal boxes and cups but nothing else.

Where are the powdered donuts?

How about the wedges of cheese in the afternoon? The plates of chocolates, pound cake, cookies etc? :D

Edited by sail7seas

Thank you for the photos. I really appreciate the effort but even this photo still does not show what I am looking for. I don't mean to be a royal pain but am seeking to see if they are putting out trays of muffins, Danish, croissants, bagels etc I see a toaster, cold cereal boxes and cups but nothing else.

Where are the powdered donuts?

How about the wedges of cheese in the afternoon? The plates of chocolates, pound cake, cookies etc? :D

Behind the attendant in the last photo, there is another food area (a multi-shelved unit) that had cakes, pastries (non refrigerated kinds) two or three plates of cookies and chocolates. Sometimes there was a Pinnacle grill waiter there to serve, sometimes not and you just served yourself.

Edited by avalon1025

Behind the attendant in the last photo, there is another food area (a multi-shelved unit) that had cakes, pastries (non refrigerated kinds) and chocolates. Sometimes there was a Pinnacle grill waiter there to serve, sometimes not and you just served yourself.

Thank you.

I get it ..... really I do.

We've been in Neptune Suites on every one of HAL's ships but for Prinsendam. We've had over 80 HAL cruises, all of them in "S", "SA" or "PS".

I know about the refrigerated round buffet and about the shelves by the coffee pot.

It the sideboard where you showed the cold cereral about which I am asking.

I know I'm being a nuisance and you have tried to answer in every way you can but in the times we sailed Westerdam (three cruises), I remember how it was and am trying to determine if they have returned to the same system all the others ships have.

THANK you for your patience. :)

Thank you.

I get it ..... really I do.

We've been in Neptune Suites on every one of HAL's ships but for Prinsendam. We've had over 80 HAL cruises, all of them in "S", "SA" or "PS".

I know about the refrigerated round buffet and about the shelves by the coffee pot.

It the sideboard where you showed the cold cereral about which I am asking.

I know I'm being a nuisance and you have tried to answer in every way you can but in the times we sailed Westerdam (three cruises), I remember how it was and am trying to determine if they have returned to the same system all the others ships have.

THANK you for your patience. :)

As someone who was on the Westerdam when they "removed" everything from the Side Board I'm hanging in there with you Sail. I would love a happy ending to this story which began March 2013!