Finally

riclop

The itineraries for fall 2015 and spring 2016 are finally up on the USA web site.

And wouldn't you know it,,the very first 10 day sailing when Divina comes back to Miami, every stateroom on deck 16 of the Yacht Club is sold out in just hours of the new itineraries being released. I guess the schedule being released on the UK site a month or more prior to the release on the US site has something to do with that.:mad:

And wouldn't you know it,,the very first 10 day sailing when Divina comes back to Miami, every stateroom on deck 16 of the Yacht Club is sold out in just hours of the new itineraries being released. I guess the schedule being released on the UK site a month or more prior to the release on the US site has something to do with that.:mad:

The UK site has had them longer than a month and they do go quickly.

We found out about the divina & booked months before she came to Miami. I think we paid $1550.pp for our yc2 cabin last January.

It was so fantastic that as soon as I got back, I booked a yc3 cabin for next March at $1900.pp

I checked the rates for March 2016 and they are much higher.

Big problem for me........

once you have done the Yacht Club, you cannot do any other catagory :O)

It has obviously caught on as to what a bargain it was....

We found out about the divina & booked months before she came to Miami. I think we paid $1550.pp for our yc2 cabin last January.

It was so fantastic that as soon as I got back, I booked a yc3 cabin for next March at $1900.pp

I checked the rates for March 2016 and they are much higher.

Big problem for me........

once you have done the Yacht Club, you cannot do any other catagory :O)

It has obviously caught on as to what a bargain it was....

I agree 100% Shippy!!:D

When the new ships come out they will probably send one to Miami.

riclop, Thanks for the info, and hopefully you're right, one of the new ships will come to Miami!:D

Mike, as of 7/5, one of the TA sites we use shows 10 days, 11/12-11/22, 3 YC deluxe cabins available on Dk 16, so you might want to check some other sites if your still interested, and that's the right date! If its the wrong date, ignore!

Edited by American Bear

riclop, Thanks for the info, and hopefully you're right, one of the new ships will come to Miami!:D

Mike, as of 7/5, one of the TA sites we use shows 10 days, 11/12-11/22, 3 YC deluxe cabins available on Dk 16, so you might want to check some other sites if your still interested, and that's the right date! If its the wrong date, ignore!

That's the correct date American. I'll have to call my PVC today. Thanks so much for the info!!!:)

AmericanBear,,Thank You again for the info. Our favorite stateroom, 16008 in the Yacht Club wasn't available so we reserved 16009 for the 10 day November 11,2015 sailing. This was the stateroom we had on our first sailing on Divina back in May and we loved it!! Thanks Again AmericanBear!!!:D