NOS Windjammer dress

For Lunch, does Windjammer allow men to wear their boxer type bathing suits as long as they're dry and with a shirt and sandles? It's easy for a women to throw on a coverup but a guy would have to change into shorts and back into a bathing suit all within an hour or so. Don't really see any difference in the bathing suit and a pair of shorts.

Wear whatever you want.

Who is going to leave because of what you are wearing in the Windjammer??

Do you think that they have guards a the doors.

The greeter at the WJ will send you away if you are not dressed appropriately. I have seen them send away people who were barefoot and men who were shirtless.

Edited by reallyitsmema

I think as long as he's wearing a shirt and sandals, flip flops, shoes etc., and his bathing suit is dry (though, I'm not sure they'd really be able to tell if they were wet lol)

Edited by KMVigs

Back in our early cruising days, my hubby got turned away for dinner in the Monarch Windjammer because he was wearing a tank top. He now knows to at least put on a polo at dinner. :)

interesting. I havent been but i dont wear one everyday normally its only sea days. times are changing. I remember one time I bought new sandles and they were killing my feet and I took them off for a second in the elevator and left them in the elevator without knowing and when i got to the wj they told me i needed shoes. So i went back to the elevator and there were my sandles with 6 other people. I felt pretty dumb doing that

If bathers are dry why not slip a pair of shorts over the top, not exactly hard to do or time consuming ?

Not everyone wants to see your meat n two veg whilst tucking into their lunch !!!!!!!

Edited by Dwalkerdave