Look what we received today!!!!

cruisinskier

Hi all...it is time for us to get excited!! We head to Europe in two weeks and board our cruise a week later. Today we received the following from Viking! We will be sailing the Viking Ingvi on July 25th from Amsterdam for the Rhine Getaway!!

After waiting almost 2 years since we booked this cruise, it is starting to feel real!!! I promise to return with a full review upon our return, and thanks to all who shared their thoughts, posted their info (where I lurked and read and read...) and especially those who answered our questions to help us through the planning for this adventure! Almost time to start packing.....

DSC05796.jpg

f213db79-4867-4063-b24e-d5e40aa79528.jpg

DSC05797.jpg

DSC05799.jpg

DSC05801.jpg

DSC05800.jpg

Thanks folks! Michael, it is just the one large travel wallet that is sent. It does also have a zippered pouch if you choose to use it for passports, etc in addition to the Viking info.

Two weeks from today we fly to Brussels to start our trip!

Jerry

Thanks folks! Michael, it is just the one large travel wallet that is sent. It does also have a zippered pouch if you choose to use it for passports, etc in addition to the Viking info.

Two weeks from today we fly to Brussels to start our trip!

Jerry

Nice package. Bon Voyage! Just wondering what AMA sends their passengers.

Silly question. We recently received our package for our Rhine Getaway July 19 from Amsterdam. What is the black strap with hooks to be used for? We are so excited and can't wait!

Looks like you could hook it onto the case for a carrying strap?

All of us wait a long time from when we book our cruises to the actual departure date. I was hopped up for months before our cruise, but when the travel document package arrived it actually felt "real".

For me it was a very exciting moment.

Thanks all for the Bon Voyage messages! Very much appreciated!

And yes as indicated above, the black strap does attach to the two black rings on the carrying pouch. There is also a zippered section in the pouch for passports, etc if you chose to use it for that. 13 days until we fly to Brussels! :D

Hi all...it is time for us to get excited!! We head to Europe in two weeks and board our cruise a week later. Today we received the following from Viking! We will be sailing the Viking Ingvi on July 25th from Amsterdam for the Rhine Getaway!!

After waiting almost 2 years since we booked this cruise, it is starting to feel real!!! I promise to return with a full review upon our return, and thanks to all who shared their thoughts, posted their info (where I lurked and read and read...) and especially those who answered our questions to help us through the planning for this adventure! Almost time to start packing.....

Thanks for posting this. We don't leave until Aug. 28 (Viking Sky Budapest to Amsterdam) but your pictures made me feel like we're going very soon. Can't wait until we get ours. Have a great trip.

Cruisinskier- Can you answer a few questions?

Are you flying direct or do you have a stop over? Did you book your self?

We don't leave for another year but I am constantly planning.

I am trying to figure out if we have a stopover in London so I would need pound sterling or not.

Thanks

Denise

Cruisinskier- Can you answer a few questions?

Are you flying direct or do you have a stop over? Did you book your self?

We don't leave for another year but I am constantly planning.

I am trying to figure out if we have a stopover in London so I would need pound sterling or not.

Thanks

Denise

Hi Denise. There are numerous possibilities and combinations for flights. We found the best deal for our dates and booked months ago. We are flying out a week before our cruise. Our flight on Air Canada is Toronto - Montreal - Brussels and the same on our return flight and yes we booked this ourselves as we always do. We have turned this into a 23 day adventure visiting 5 countries, basically doing a circle that starts and ends in Brussels.

I certainly understand the constant planning....I am definitely a planner as well. It is almost as much fun as the actual vacation. Glad to answer any questions as you continue your planning. Four more sleeps before we head off on our trip :D. Happy planning!

It is just the beginning, just back from a fabulous Viking cruise !!!!!

Lolotte, What cruise were you on? Looking for someone that has been on the Romantic Danube. We leave on December 10th on the Delling. It cant come soon enough!!! I keep looking for someone that has done this itinerary recently but havent seen anything.

Hi Denise. There are numerous possibilities and combinations for flights. We found the best deal for our dates and booked months ago. We are flying out a week before our cruise. Our flight on Air Canada is Toronto - Montreal - Brussels and the same on our return flight and yes we booked this ourselves as we always do. We have turned this into a 23 day adventure visiting 5 countries, basically doing a circle that starts and ends in Brussels.

I certainly understand the constant planning....I am definitely a planner as well. It is almost as much fun as the actual vacation. Glad to answer any questions as you continue your planning. Four more sleeps before we head off on our trip :D. Happy planning!

Thanks and have a wonderful trip.

Denise