150 Central Park Summer menu

Here is the new menu for 150 Central park. I was told this is the full weeks menu and they will no longer have the Sun-Wed & Thur-Sat menus.

Thanks for the news. We though about trying 150 Central Park and if you didn't like one menu you try the alternate later in the cruise. Since it only comes into play on Oasis and Allure it doesn't impact that many cruisers.

I'm a little disappointed - after reading so many positive reviews, I've already reserved two nights. I wish they would give you a choice for all courses so you could make it two different experiences. Now, it appears that the 1st three courses are the same, with only a choice with the last three. I may consider changing now.

Edited by Alter Ego

Only one menu-what a let down. We have always gone at least twice during the week to try both menus and have never been disappointed. It's actually our favorite specialty restaurant on any Royal ship. Guess we'll just be doing the first night bogo from now on.

Well it looked OK until I got to the meat course. I don't eat pork or meat on the bone. If it's still around in October, that's put the kibosh on me doing it on the Oasis!

We loved the Sun.-Wed. meal on our Allure July 2012 sailing and did not enjoy it on our June 29 2014 Allure Sailing. Both the food and wine pairings were disappointing. The memorable item and our favorite was the mushroom "ravioli." The place was empty as well. The Chef's Table was worth the money because everything was delicious including the wine pairings. There were also 4 of us in attendance.

I'm sure they would make substitutions for you of you let them know in advance. They have done that for me before.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I was looking at the menu through the eyes of my non-meat eating DH. I bet an easy substitution would be for him to have both the Halibut and Chicken instead of one of those choices with a meat. And he would love the Pinot Noir pairing with both dishes. Edited by SherriZ366