Regal Princess July 12

G&T Cruisers

Well here we are in Venice on the beautiful Regal we can't get over how nice this ship is from the atrium to the new horizon court and we think the balcony's are a good size as well.We just became platinum on our last cruise and we thought we could go to a lounge that was for elite and platinum only but we were wrong it's just for elite only,other then that it has been great so far.Chiao.

Well here we are in Venice on the beautiful Regal we can't get over how nice this ship is from the atrium to the new horizon court and we think the balcony's are a good size as well.We just became platinum on our last cruise and we thought we could go to a lounge that was for elite and platinum only but we were wrong it's just for elite only,other then that it has been great so far.Chiao.

Have a great cruise & having already enjoyed 18 days on the Royal have another 27 days booked on both new ships.

Are you saying that the nightly event is only for elite and not for platinum, elite and suites?

What I've noticed on other ships is that the sign outside the door says "Elite Lounge" but that's incorrect. You really can go in there and enjoy your Platinum perk.

This! It will be held in Club 6. You should get the schedule containing the drink of the day and daily food specials in your stateroom.

Thanks for checking in! Enjoy!

Day 2: the food and service have been great. Sail away from Venice couldn't have been better. My only complaint is the TVs that are mounted on the walls of our staterooms. We were kept awake till 3 am from the volume from the speaker of our neighbours' tv.

Day 2: the food and service have been great. Sail away from Venice couldn't have been better. My only complaint is the TVs that are mounted on the walls of our staterooms. We were kept awake till 3 am from the volume from the speaker of our neighbours' tv.

Had the same situation on the Sapphire in March, but it was not attached to the wall, it was still crazy loud 24/7.

Thanks for all of the good thoughts.

For those who have experienced loud late night TVs, does it help at all to complain to the Customer Services desk? I am asking in case I ever experience this.

Thanks!

Thanks for all of the good thoughts.

For those who have experienced loud late night TVs' date=' does it help at all to complain to the Customer Services desk? I am asking in case I ever experience this.

Thanks![/quote']

I've rarely experienced loud noises from talking or TV however if it was frequent or extremely loud I would mention it at the PSD. Maybe your neighbors are unaware of the problem they're creating and by being notified by PSD they would voluntarily reduce the volume to not adversely affect you. I believe that most passengers do not want to infringe on their fellow passengers enjoyment.

Edited by Astro Flyer

I've rarely experienced loud noises from talking or TV however if it was frequent or extremely loud I would mention it at the PSD. Maybe your neighbors are unaware of the problem they're creating and by being notified by PSD they would voluntarily reduce the volume to not adversely affect you. I believe that most passengers do not want to infringe on their fellow passengers enjoyment.

Yes, thanks. I have never experienced noisy neighbors on Princess ships. Two others have mentioned it on this thread, so I was wondering about solutions if it ever happens to me. I have experienced noisy neighbors in other situations in life, back in my earlier days. Not any time lately, thank goodness:)

Thanks again.