Port Everglades to Miami Airport?

Gabrielle R.

We are looking at taking a shuttle From Port Everglades (Ft Lauderdale) to the Miami Airport. We don't want to take the cruise ship's offer of a shuttle- since I am certain we can get a better deal elsewhere.

So, any suggestions for going from the Port in Ft Lauderdale TO the Miami airport?

I have not found a shuttle that goes to MIA

You can get one of those shuttles to POM or downtown Miami but not to the airport

I have the same problem

I will probably take the cruise shuttle if I cannot find some to share a private car service

Good luck

SAS, QLS, GO! shuttles. All mentioned frequently on this board, plus many others...

SAS and some of the other popular providers do not sevice the MIA airport. :(

A taxi from PE to MIA will run about $80+, and shared shuttle service for 2 will not be much cheaper. If you can handle your own bags and are not in a hurry you can cab from PE to the closest Tri-Rail Station (Broward?) for under $15 and from there ride the train for under $5 each to MIA.

Hi Gabrielle.

I have the same dilemma for March 2015 for my family of 6.

I have booked QLS based on recommendations here on this board as in many past cruises the recommendations here have never been wrong! Just do an online search and contact them via their site or email for a personalized quote.

I got a quote of $85 for all six of us which would works out to just over $14 a person, reasonable compared to the cost of a one-hour car rental (crazy) and the cruise line's shuttle which if I recall correctly was $29 per person. This cost of course does not include tip.

Best of luck and happy cruising!

Jill

Thanks Jill!

I'll do some searching.... It is just DH & I travelling so... wonder what will be the better deal....

I have time since I don't fly out until January 2015

Check on your roll call to see if you can pair up with others needing PE to MIA transportation.

Edited by JohninDC