My experience with all inclusive beverage package

seafoy

Would this idea work. Either bring a drink glass from a previous cruise, or buy a pop card with a dark glass for person #1 and a booze card for person #2. Person 2 gets a booze drink and meets #1 somewhere out of the bar tenders sight and pours the booze drink into their glass then just walk to the next bar and have #1 get a second booze drink. Might sound like some work, but it will burn off the calories and working for $800 is a lot too. Especially at these exchange rates from CDN to US.

Go PRINCESS CRUISER'S!!FB

I will let you know in a couple of days when I'm on Regal P! I expect at dinner no (I will order by the glass for myself) but if buying a bottle for the cabin then yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On Regal now and package works great. My wife drinks her forty percent off bottle and I order my own by the glass. You can get bottles throughout the ship but best choice in MDR and lower deck smarter bars. 🍷🍷🍷

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for taking the time to follow. I might see if this is possible for our friends without a package next week on the Royal.

QUOTE: Might sound like some work, but it will burn off the calories and working for $800 is a lot too. Especially at these exchange rates from CDN to US

It is called stealing. :)

Edited by janetz

Would this idea work. Either bring a drink glass from a previous cruise, or buy a pop card with a dark glass for person #1 and a booze card for person #2. Person 2 gets a booze drink and meets #1 somewhere out of the bar tenders sight and pours the booze drink into their glass then just walk to the next bar and have #1 get a second booze drink. Might sound like some work, but it will burn off the calories and working for $800 is a lot too. Especially at these exchange rates from CDN to US.

Go PRINCESS CRUISER'S!!FB

Ideas like this one are why unlimited internet was eliminated and why eventually laundry for elites will be eliminated. I agree with Janetz; this is stealing!

This is my dilemma. Our cruise is in 13 days. My dh drinks a lot every night. He will need either 1.5 bottles of wine or 8-9 beers. Calculating that he would need 2 buckets of beer which would be $46 per day, wondering if it would be better to get him the all-inclusive? He would have to do more drinking out in the MDR but I wonder if it would end up being cheaper. Can he get a glass of wine and take back to the cabin?

You cannot get buckets of beer with the package. They cost more than $10.

You can get the number of beers in a bucket one at a time with a trip to a bar for each one. Each one costs less than $10.

Yes, he can get a glass of wine (or any other beverage in the package) and take it back to the cabin.

Beer information is under gift and services.

Beer Package

Choose any of the following beers and receive six for the price of five: Coors Light, Dos Equis, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Lite Item #2310 $23.25

This is why -- on carnival, there is a time-delay built into the drink system.

I'm sure if enough people did what you are suggesting, princess would

add a time-delay, or maximum number of drinks per day to the package.

Beer information is under gift and services.

Beer Package

Choose any of the following beers and receive six for the price of five: Coors Light, Dos Equis, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Lite Item #2310 $23.25

This cannot be purchased on board with the All Inclusive Beverage package.

We have a group of 8 and 7 of them are big wine drinkers. I can see one or two of us having the AIB card and then buying bottles of wine for the table at the 40% discount. I know the others in our group would pay us back by maybe paying for a round when we're off the boat on an excursion. Or something to that effect. We work well with these types of situations. Seeing as this is also good for water, juice, shakes, as well as alcohol, I think it would be worth it. Two weeks till embarkation. :D

It can be purchased ahead online.

Yes, but the poster wanted to buy the all inclusive beverage package. Partial justification was the beer that would be included.

Buying the beer in advance changes the economics of getting the beverage package.

Yes, but the poster wanted to buy the all inclusive beverage package. Partial justification was the beer that would be included.

Buying the beer in advance changes the economics of getting the beverage package.

Oh yes, right.