First timer on NCL

ace19cihl

I am booked on the Dec28 sailing on the breakaway. I am curious if I can purchase a pass to the haven area or do I need to be booked in a haven room.. We are mostly teachers traveling w/o any kids and want to try and avoid kids since we all deal with them during the year!!! Any tips would be great on adult areas only...first time cursing on NCL !!! Help please

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am booked on the Dec28 sailing on the breakaway. I am curious if I can purchase a pass to the haven area or do I need to be booked in a haven room.. We are mostly teachers traveling w/o any kids and want to try and avoid kids since we all deal with them during the year!!! Any tips would be great on adult areas only...first time cursing on NCL !!! Help please

Teachers shouldn't curse. :P

I am not sure about your questions but I know you can purchase tickets to the Vibe adult pool area but we opted not to and just went to H20 which is adults only and didn't cost extra and it was lovely.

Plenty of chairs, big screen TV's, water feature but not a pool which was fine for me, big bar area and each day about 3 pm they rolled in a hot dog stand!

It was very enjoyable as the pool area was packed!

We really enjoyed the Breakaway!

Have a great time

Thank you .. So I'm looking to purchase vibe package when I get on the ship.. This can't be purchased online before the cruise?

Only purchased once onboard. Bring your running shoes and be in one of the first boarding groups!

Thank you .. So I'm looking to purchase vibe package when I get on the ship.. This can't be purchased online before the cruise?

No pre-purchase option. As Johnny stated above, get to the terminal and checked in as early as possible. You'll want to be among the first boarding group. The passes sell out quickly. Board the ship, and head directly to the Guest Services desk.

You can thumb through some of the threads here at read about other people's experience with obtaining the vibe passes...

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=breakaway+vibe+passes+site:boards.cruisecritic.com&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

For a 7 day cruise they are $79.00/ per person for the week while I was onboard in June. I think they are worth it if you're lucky enough to snag them. The area around the general pool tends to fill up fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can only use the Haven courtyard if you are staying in the Haven.

The Vibe is $79.

The H2O are is a good place to go to. It's adult only and has plenty of lounge chairs. It doesn't have a pool but does have a water seating are with a waterfalls to cool off. It has a bar and a hot dog stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought I needed that Vibe pass and went running right for it but they were sold out :(

So the first day at the pool was horrible, crowded and no chairs available so we headed over to Spice H20 and never left!

So I was glad I didn't spend that money on the Vibe as the Spice was perfect for us!

The Haven has 6person family villas which usually mean kids. Hopefully those kids are well behaved but the Haven May not be the quiet respite you hoped for. Get passes to Vibe or the Spa. H2O is a nice, free adult are with a bar and food.

Don't get all "tied up in knots" trying to get Vibe Passes

H20 is nice and fun

I forgot exactly where on the Braakaway ......take some time and explore the Breakaways upper decks, fore and aft.....there are some hidden deck spaces that look very quiet and nice, especially for a group.

We have always had Haven suites -- the pool and sun deck areas are always quiet, even on sea days.

Edited by SMerritt