Booking on Carnival Freedom....Need help with room PLEASE!!

Kpurdy79

For all you experienced Freedom cruisers, we would LOVE your help! My DH and I are planning to book on the September 1 cruise on the Freedom (5 nt.). We are going kidless so it will just be the 2 of us. :)

We have always booked balcony rooms but have considered upgrading to either an aft balcony or an aft wrap around balcony. For those who have had either, do you all think its worth the extra money?

It appears that it is only 100.00 more for the aft balcony but 550.00 more for the aft wrap. We are so ready to book but I just cant decide!!

Thanks so much!!

It seems to me that lots of people like those aft balconies. We have avoided them because we have heard that they are hot.

For us, that $550 would be better spent somewhere else. How much for an OS? We love the extra room, bigger bathroom, and larger balcony area. Just a thought!

Whatever you decide, have a great trip!!

I would go for the "L"- shaped balconies next to the aft wraps. These have a huge balcony but for the same price as a regular balcony! If the Empress ones are open (7434,7439) are open, I would grab them, and use the money saved on other "stuff."

Save your cash and get an ocean view and with the money you've saved get the Cheers package! We do that now as we spend so little time in our cabin it makes better sense for us!

Freedom b2b Sept 2014

Splendor Jan 2014

Breeze Sept 2013

Imagination Sept 2013

Triumph Sept 2008

Pride Sept 2007

Miracle Sept 2006

I would go for the "L"- shaped balconies next to the aft wraps. These have a huge balcony but for the same price as a regular balcony! If the Empress ones are open (7434,7439) are open, I would grab them, and use the money saved on other "stuff."

YES! 7434 is still available. I will look into this room and see what it is all about. I have never even heard of these. I just put a hold on it :) Thanks!

If it is available, I would go for it. There is no couch in the cabin, but the balcony is to die for! And you can lie in bed and just look out the windows at the ocean- very relaxing. 2 floors up to Lido deck pool/food, 2 floors down to deck 5 and all the entertainment!

We had the wrap on Veranda a couple years ago. I found it too much balcony for only two - but if you can get either balcony 8450 or 8457 - the ones right next to the wrap they are 1/3 larger than those in between, much cheaper than the wrap, and you will have a couch in your room. The balconies do get a bit hot but they are still very nice especially in the evening and first thing in the morning. You feel a bit more motion - more of a slight rocking - to me very soothing. :)