Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

[quote name='Vanderboom']I received mine in exactly 10 days! Just got them via UPS today.:D

@Gremlinbangles Are you going on the Sunshine on the 21st?[/QUOTE]
yes we will be on the Sunshine on the 21. Not sure if we will get ours in time especially since today was a holiday.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

[quote name='Jeepenfun']I bought a $100 card 4 days ago and it hasn't even shipped yet. I got the email that said they have processed my order and I will receive an email shortly with shipping information and tracking.[/QUOTE]
well I have my fingers crossed...

[quote name='candigirl']They are still available right now. One thing that may have been mentioned that I missed is that you have to sign for them when UPS delivers them. I now have them shipped to my office.[/QUOTE]
Never a problem for us Mt DH works from home. Gotta love technology! However I think it's one reason he doesn't miss it on cruises.

I'm tempted to purchase these to use towards the price of my cruise, applying the gift card to the balance as I go along. If something unexpected came up and I decided to cancel my cruise, does the refunded money go back on each individual gift card, or could I direct it to be refunded to a credit card?

Thanks for posting about these cards. I bought one for my sister for a gift.

[quote name='NCmom']I'm tempted to purchase these to use towards the price of my cruise, applying the gift card to the balance as I go along. If something unexpected came up and I decided to cancel my cruise, does the refunded money go back on each individual gift card, or could I direct it to be refunded to a credit card?

Thanks for posting about these cards. I bought one for my sister for a gift.[/QUOTE]
Gift card.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

[quote name='swetra']I believe those conditions may apply to booking the discounted cruise on their site or possibly using the certificates. The electronic gift cards work exactly like the ones I bought from Carnival in June. I already placed an order today for several of these cards via the Verizon Rewards Program and received the e-cards immediately from CCL immediately via email.[/quote]

what time of day did you purchase them ? I've been watching them for almost a year now and they are always sold out. :eek::eek::eek:

I was impressed at how quickly I got this gift card...after a long drawn out deal with insurance claims on a different item and USPS I was not looking forward to tracking a gift card..but you guys reassured me [B][U]UPS not USPS[/U][/B] would deliver and they did..it was within 7 days and I had to sign for it but that is fine..I'm more reassured! Everything went smoothly! thank gosh!!

[quote name='elainmir']I was impressed at how quickly I got this gift card...after a long drawn out deal with insurance claims on a different item and USPS I was not looking forward to tracking a gift card..but you guys reassured me [B][U]UPS not USPS[/U][/B] would deliver and they did..it was within 7 days and I had to sign for it but that is fine..I'm more reassured! Everything went smoothly! thank gosh!![/QUOTE]
Also took me 7 days, excluding Veterans Day[emoji3] Orders Tues night and received yesterday via UPS. We did sign for it. Will definitely do again.

I ordered a $500 card one day, then decided to get another $100 card the next day. The $100 card arrived in the mail about a week later, no signature required, then the $500 card arrived the following day via UPS, signature required. I had to laugh when I received an email 2 days after I received the card that it had just been shipped. Hahaha!