Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

They are still there. Just ordered 5 $100 and 5 $500 cards. Sorry to be such a mooch. Gotta pay down our March suite. Love saving 10%.

That's not being a mooch.

The best thing both AARP and Verizon did, given the limited availability, is set a limit on how many you can buy at once. It allows the cards to be around for more people longer. 5 is ok. I've gotten that many at once.

12:58 pm EST and both denominations are still available.

Just to confirm...

Has anyone been able to apply the gift card to an existing reservation? I read on the RC board that it's only for future reservations, but I realize different rules may apply. We had a Breeze cruise booked and I'd like to use the gift card to pay off the balance.

Thanks!

Just to confirm...

Has anyone been able to apply the gift card to an existing reservation? I read on the RC board that it's only for future reservations, but I realize different rules may apply. We had a Breeze cruise booked and I'd like to use the gift card to pay off the balance.

Thanks!

I bought some and used them to pay off my exisiting Carnival reservation... Had no issues applying the gift cards to it.

Just to confirm...

Thanks!

That's the difference in Carnival GIFT CARDS and RC GIFT CERTIFICATES. Gift cards are the same as cash with Carnival, the gift certificates with RC are a whole different thing. I've never had a problem with my gift cards and I've used a lot of them. Paying off existing cruises, booking new cruises, excursions or my sigh and sale card. Hope this helps..

Yes you can use the cards to pay off balance but I had to do a 3 way TA-Car and Me to get it done. Not as fun as it sounds. I have the dumbest TA in the world. which will be dump a as soon as the cruise is over.

The cards are hit and miss just keep watching.

I just managed to get 3 $500 cards, does anyone know how long shipping takes? The only delivery option was "mail" so these are not delivered via email.

My final payment is due in 3 weeks, I just want to make sure these will be here by then or else it will be a waste of money. I don't see anywhere on the order where it gives an expected delivery date.