Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

I ordered the $100 gift cards last week from Verizon. The status says shipped, but a tracking number is not available. Is this the normal process? Will I need to sign for these 3 cards?

Edited by 1STTIMEATSEA

The $100 cards are mailed through regular mail. The $500 cards via UPS and they have to be signed for. That's the way it always goes. Time frame is 5-7 days. Sometimes quicker. Rarely longer. This is discussed over and over everytime the cards become available and people buy them. Not for nothing but I wish people would go back a page or two and read the thread. All of this stuff had been covered at some point.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I had to call and verify my address, even though it matches the account. Signature required since it's $500 apparently.

Citi e-mailed me theirs no problem. Bought $1300 this week!

The $100 cards are mailed through regular mail. The $500 cards via UPS and they have to be signed for. That's the way it always goes. Time frame is 5-7 days. Sometimes quicker. Rarely longer. This is discussed over and over everytime the cards become available and people buy them. Not for nothing but I wish people would go back a page or two and read the thread. All of this stuff had been covered at some point.

my $100's and my $500's have always come through UPS. I've never had them come in the mail and have ordered them several times. That's weird. I got my last ones within 4 days!!

my $100's and my $500's have always come through UPS. I've never had them come in the mail and have ordered them several times. That's weird. I got my last ones within 4 days!!

Did you order $500 worth of $100 gift cards? If so then that's why. If not then I'm not sure.

Did you order $500 worth of $100 gift cards? If so then that's why. If not then I'm not sure.

I'm not sure either. I've ordered $500 worth of $100 cards before and they still came snail mail. I don't mind either way. 4 days is quick!

Thanks for the heads up. I got 4. I decided to order four instead of five because last time it was a real hassle having to be home so I could sign the UPS ticket. 4 or less cards come snail mail so no signing which makes my life easier:D

Its 5:20pm and still available just ordered a few!

Thanks! I keep missing them. I want $2000 of them to pay off my Vista cruise by November and book some shore excursions. At least I was able to get $500. I will keep trying for the rest. :)

I thought of that, but not always. Maybe it depends on your location. I would prefer them to be mailed so I don't have to be home to sign for them!

I just noticed this and thought I would pass it on.

I'm a long time Verizon Wireless customer and have recently been notified about their new Verizon Smart Rewards Program. It basically allows customers to accumulate points based on a variety of factors. I just logged in to check out the details of the program and saw many different options to use your points, one of which is purchasing gift cards.

Carnival was listed as one of the gift card options. You can use some of your Verizon Smart Rewards' points for a 10% discount on your purchase of either a $50 or $100 CCL electronic gift card.

By the way, they also had an option for purchasing CCL certificates but I'm unsure about the details of using those certificates since they could have restrictions.

I don't work for them, so I can't really answer questions regarding the program. if you are a Verizon customer like I am, just log into your on-line account and check into it. I did have to register for the program to get all the information but they offered an extra 5,000 bonus points for signing up. With the bonus and the other options specific to my account, I started out with over 40,000 points as soon as I signed up.

It only cost 1,000 of your points for the 10% discount on a $100 CCL e-gift card. It cost 500 points for a 10% discount on a $50 CCL e-gift card.

The program also offers some travel discounts on hotels, etc., using some of your Verizon Smart Rewards' points.

~Tracey

Thanks for that Verizon info swerta!!