Cant see my booking on My Celebrity ...

downundermatt

I got the generic response when I sent the message two days ago, and a full response from his office yesterday, where I pointed out his website and IT ruined the whole Celebrity experience before you even board the ship ....

The response said in part -

" the website does not reflect the High Celebrity standards we strive to maintain - we cannot apologise enough - we share your disappointment and continue to actively work to correct this matter "

Blah Blah Blah - suppose I couldn't expect much more but at least now his office (if not Mr Bayley) now know they have some unhappy Elite Members out there.

On the lighter side, still can't see my booking so have been researching shore excursions kinda blindly - being an Australian my Caribbean knowledge is not great so I was ready to book an excursion in St John (USVI) when the ship actually goes to St Johns (Antigua) Was wondering why my Roll Call was posting places and tours I could not find !

That's precisely why I need to view my booking and need Cruise Critic

Edited by downundermatt
mistake in title

I was told (by the large internet cruise agency)to go to the Celebrity website's "already booked" tab and click on "on line check in". I did this and it brought up a page where your enter your cruise reservation number, ship, and sail date. This brought up another page where you would begin entering check in information. Don't enter anything but in the top upper left area in light blue is "my reservation" which I clicked on and indeed it did bring up my reservation. From there I was able to access shore excursions and in fact booked and paid for one. The cruise is for next July. Give it a try if you would like and let me know if it works for anyone else. I think my cruise must also be a group booking - through a large online agency. As far as losing onboard credit - that makes no sense. I called their customer service department and did verify the credit I had. I had been receiving a strange error message in red when I tried to add this cruise under the My Reservation section of the captains club.

Edited by shiphappy

I was told (by the large internet cruise agency)to go to the Celebrity website's "already booked" tab and click on "on line check in". I did this and it brought up a page where your enter your cruise reservation number, ship, and sail date. This brought up another page where you would begin entering check in information. Don't enter anything but in the top upper left area in light blue is "my reservation" which I clicked on and indeed it did bring up my reservation. From there I was able to access shore excursions and in fact booked and paid for one. The cruise is for next July. Give it a try if you would like and let me know if it works for anyone else. I think my cruise must also be a group booking - through a large online agency. As far as losing onboard credit - that makes no sense. I called their customer service department and did verify the credit I had. I had been receiving a strange error message in red when I tried to add this cruise under the My Reservation section of the captains club.

I have exactly the same issue - the error message - and through trial and error found the same solution as you describe, provided I go in through the US website. I booked with a large online US based website and have begun to suspect that I am part of a group booking too. When I queried being unable to add the booking to my account the TA merely said that I can online check in without doing that, and in any case online check in is not essential.

This is only our second cruise and first experience with a US TA - the price was the decider to book at all - nearly £250pp cheaper for a 2B, classic beverage package is included making it over £1500 savings for 2 of us. For this I guess I can stand a little hassle getting the details ironed out. Plus which I can cancel with full refund up to Aug 1st next year (in UK we lose the deposit on cancellation).:D

Edited by Killington

Spoke to Celebrity in Australia today, first they tried the cop out as I booked thru a North American agency - but why can I see the 09 November booking, and not the 23 November booking.

I want to confirm I have all the so called perks the agency promised me when I made the booking - a bit hard when I can't see my actual booking - when I used the Celebrity Contact us website the response is

" this page no longer exists - we'e working right now to improve the site "

As for the agency am waiting for a call back .....

Same message here. However I know they have my October booking since when I go into book online and put in my basic name, reservation # etc it shows as check marked and received. Same solution as shiphappy above. The only part I can't do yet is finalize, print and deal with bag tags. Will try again sometime next week and call if their site is still down long term.

Edited by RBull

Still no luck being able to see my reservation once I check in with My Celebrity.

We have been assured by our US based TA that all is well and the deposit has indeed been paid. We would like to book specialty restaurant packages etc so that is a problem at this stage.

Also -- its nice to look at your booking online.- the planning and anticipation are part of the cruise experience and this seems like a glitch that is amateurish , annoyingly unproffessional , and disconcerting given the cruiselines reputation. We shouldnt have to use backdoor tricks to see what we have paid for. :(

I was told (by the large internet cruise agency)to go to the Celebrity website's "already booked" tab and click on "on line check in". I did this and it brought up a page where your enter your cruise reservation number, ship, and sail date. This brought up another page where you would begin entering check in information. Don't enter anything but in the top upper left area in light blue is "my reservation" which I clicked on and indeed it did bring up my reservation. From there I was able to access shore excursions and in fact booked and paid for one. The cruise is for next July. Give it a try if you would like and let me know if it works for anyone else. I think my cruise must also be a group booking - through a large online agency.

Yea:), thanks for telling me the trick. I can now see the booking which makes me fell much better. Unfortunately it does not show the beverage package, prepaid gratuities or OBC. It is however listed right on the invoice they sent me so hopefully I won't have any issues on board.

Hopefully the website issue will be resolved soon.

Steve

Every time I tried to find my reservation, the site would say I had no reservation. After emailing Celebrity each time, I received an email that advised me to put my information, name and reservation number and ship and date of sailing in the section for someone who had not yet registered. For some reason, that worked. I was able to find my reservation and book excursions. Try that.

As of four days I can no longer 'View My Reservation' without receiving an error...however I can access the cruise planner and online checkin, see my e-docs etc. My wife's 3 dinner package payment is still not showing, I've been told am going to just have to sort it out on board.....exactly what I wished to avoid [emoji21]. Am sure I've just been palmed off as they don't know how to fix it. Makes me cringe to see so many issues (and so many customers affected) with this shoddy website.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well it certainly seems dozens of us can't access our reservations and are caught in the blame game between "the internet's largest cruise agency" and Celebrity.

I shared my frustration with the office of the Celebrity CEO and figure if enough advise him of the same frustration and problem, he may make some effort to get things fixed - his office responded to me within three days.

I enjoy looking at my booking, and feel uncomfortable unable to view my booking - who knows there could well be un upgrade I am unaware of and we are missing out on the Cruise Critic gloating ? Planning for months is part of the journey.

I encourage all to drop the CEO a line explaining your frustration, because in my case it is certainly detracting from the usual Celebrity Experience before we even board.

The email address for Michael Bayley (Celebrity CEO) is contactmichael@celebrity.com - we have nothing to lose - strength in numbers !!

Hi, everyone. I contacted Celebrity Cruises last Thursday morning and receive the following: Hello, we're told that this error will be fixed tomorrow for everyone experiencing this. Thank you for letting us know! The error is still there, but obviously they are aware of the situation.

I hope they can get a handle on this situation soon!

I was able to look at mine this morning but not now:

Both yesterday and today I see the message you posted. I can get into shore excursions. I am fairly sure all is fine but cruise is 13 days away and I thought I should verify the reservation while adding a future one. Thankfully I had printed Bev Package and Dining Reservation out previously.

I did not bother to add new reservation yet lest it bog down the system more. Email from TA and Amex chg for deposit is sufficient for now for 2016 cruise.

Still getting this when trying to add the missing booking -

Exception in com.rccl.command.ebiz.GetBookingOwnershipCommand

So much for Celebrity fixing the problem . I just want to see my reservations !!:mad:

Hey Matt

Pretty frustrating for sure. I have emailed our US based Ta VTG to try and get some help here -- we have had several cruises with Celebrity and this is the 1st time this has occurred . I love looking and fine tuning the holiday - I cant even see the bloody thing online . I have emailed Celebrity and posted on similar threads but no change . We should keep this on the front page till we get a result.:p

I am beyond frustrated with the My Celebrity portion of the site. I booked two staterooms yesterday and can only get one of them to appear on the site. The most annoying thing is that the "total charge" has fluctuated by a couple thousand dollars throughout the day.

It's completely unacceptable.

My final payment is due this week and I can't see or know for sure two Cruise Credits have been applied (2 x $200). Looks like I will be calling Celebrity Again. Other than emailing the CEO I emailed Captains Club a month ago, and they failed to read or answer my actual queries. A follow up email has got no answer.

I had assumed we were all with the same major US online agency - my cruise is booked thru cruise dot com.

I too feel cheated we are missing out of an integral part of the cruise experience, planning and plotting -

Who is to know our cruise will ever show in the cruise history after we have travelled ?:mad:

Edited by downundermatt
punctuation

We have just upgraded our drinks package via out TA - or at least that is what they have told me . I have no idea really as to whether we are even booked as we still cannot see the reservation on the celebrity site . All we have is the email from the TA - (who we do trust by the way ) , and the debit from our bank account.

Surely this is the most bizarre way to transact a very expensive purchase - I am at a loss to think how ridiculous the whole situation is . I also cannot believe there is not more outrage from passengers in similar circumstance ?:confused: Or is this just for a few ?

Expressed my dissatisfaction to the Captains Club Rep - said she had an email about the problem, and expect (another) fix next week - she also said there is no guarantee.

At this point am normally quite comfortable when I have made final payment - no quite so this time Celebrity