Cant see my booking on My Celebrity ...

downundermatt

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddie's Girl View Post

My emails, contrary to yours, have been successful. In fact, I received a phone call from the CEO's office yesterday to discuss my concerns. It's true I can't view my reservation but I have been able to book an excursion and have 3 more in my shopping cart. What I can't view is my cabin # and dinner seating but I have confirmation of those things from my travel agent. I think your email to concerns@celebrity.com is not the way to go. I suggest you use the other email address that X suggested to you. Good luck.

We forwarded both emails sent to concerns, but we established a new email address and phone number to help resolve these issues.

Hammo, someone should be reaching out to you today.

I am reaching out , reaching out !!! No-one is reaching back ! :eek: Sad really , pathetic is probably a better description. Not being able to access online the reservation that you have paid for is a disgrace in this day and age . Telling me that it is the incorrect number when I am looking at the correct digits is insulting. This has been weeks of aggravation , many similar threads, Celebrity post reassurances and promises --- with no solution .

I'm surprised more people aren't leaving Celebrity. I can view my booking, but one specialty restaurant reservation I made doesn't show up. We booked an additional restaurant but then changed our mind and cancelled. It disappeared in August, but today I looked at our booking, and that cancelled dinner reservation was showing as booked again! And I haven't received email confirmations about anything. When I booked shore excursions, they showed up; a few days later they disappeared, and now they're back again. I called X in August, and they said they were working on their system. How long does it take to "work on their system" before something is fixed?

The other cruise lines we've cruised on (RCCL and Princess) never had these website problems. We're rethinking our cruising future.

I guess I shouldn't complain about not being able to see the beverage package on my reservation page. That pales in comparison to what some of you are dealing with. At least the beverage package was listed on the receipt we received via email.

Agree. Just a FYI, when I made my final payment today, my Bev pack is now nowhere to be found.

I'm fed up with waiting for a resolution for this issue. I can't imagine that a problem with the commercial part of X's website needs several weeks to be fixed. In the meantime thousands of customers can't access their reservations and can't book drinks/restaurant packages or excursions.

This is truly unbelievable.

I saw this post yesterday and emailed Celebrity, I received this response today, which to me clarifies what the issue is and what is being done to correct it, and what can be done as an alternate till the problem is corrected. THANK YOU CELEBRITY

Dear Mr. Tolliver:

Thank you for contacting us. As an Elite Plus Captain's Club member, you are very important to us

We sincerely regret the difficulty you have experienced with your "My Celebrity" account and want to add some clarity to the situation. We have recently integrated our reservation system with upgrades that will make the booking process easier. As you are aware, we have been experiencing issues and glitches with the new system. One of the problems that we have been experiencing is that guests booked in a travel agent group are unable to access their reservations in their "My Celebrity" accounts.

Our IT team is aware of the problem and is working diligently to correct it. They expect that the issue should be resolved by 09/16/14. We ask that you have patience and understanding while we work through these issues as we believe that in the long run this new system will be beneficial to both us and our guests.

In the meantime, we recommend that you not use this application when accessing your booking online. Instead, please enter your cruise information in the "Not Registered" section. If you need assistance with booking shore excursions or any other cruise enhancement, please contact our Cruise Enhancement desk at 800-722-5941.

Mr. Tolliver, thank you for choosing Celebrity Cruises. We look forward to welcoming you onboard the Celebrity Silhouette in November.

Sincerely,

Constance Wood

Customer Service Representative

WOOHOO !!

Its the 16th here in Australia -- cant wait to see my reservation online and add to the booking !! Yeah , right .:eek:

I saw this post yesterday and emailed Celebrity, I received this response today, which to me clarifies what the issue is and what is being done to correct it, and what can be done as an alternate till the problem is corrected. THANK YOU CELEBRITY

Dear Mr. Tolliver:

Thank you for contacting us. As an Elite Plus Captain's Club member, you are very important to us

We sincerely regret the difficulty you have experienced with your "My Celebrity" account and want to add some clarity to the situation. We have recently integrated our reservation system with upgrades that will make the booking process easier. As you are aware, we have been experiencing issues and glitches with the new system. One of the problems that we have been experiencing is that guests booked in a travel agent group are unable to access their reservations in their "My Celebrity" accounts.

Our IT team is aware of the problem and is working diligently to correct it. They expect that the issue should be resolved by 09/16/14. We ask that you have patience and understanding while we work through these issues as we believe that in the long run this new system will be beneficial to both us and our guests.

In the meantime, we recommend that you not use this application when accessing your booking online. Instead, please enter your cruise information in the "Not Registered" section. If you need assistance with booking shore excursions or any other cruise enhancement, please contact our Cruise Enhancement desk at 800-722-5941.

Mr. Tolliver, thank you for choosing Celebrity Cruises. We look forward to welcoming you onboard the Celebrity Silhouette in November.

Sincerely,

Constance Wood

Customer Service Representative

As my old attorney used to say, time to cut losses and mitigate damages

Well, so much for the above fix being true. Site is still as dysfunctional as the Kardashian's.

You win Celebrity, I finally give up trying.

I feel bad now that I just got my friend in the UK to book his first Celebrity Cruise. For his sake I hope he doesn't try to view it online

Then to make matters worse spent an hour on the phone today to book some dining options and a drink package, got cut off twice and finally gave up

Just curious, did Celebrity hire the same guys that did the healthcare.gov website to fix their issues?

Seriously though, couldn't be more dissapointed on how this has been handled, it really sends the message that they don't give a crap

I feel bad now that I just got my friend in the UK to book his first Celebrity Cruise. For his sake I hope he doesn't try to view it online

Something positive :

I transferred my booking from the last Century sailing, which was redeployed back to Singapore, to an Eclipse sailing in July 2015.

My booking had been transferred on line ( within a couple of hours)

The only thing that's not showing yet is the free Classic Beverage package, but from experience of these boards, I know that can take some time.

Sadly I didnt get the birthday present from Celebrity I was hoping for - Sept 18 came and went and today , the 19th is my birthday -- and despite being advised here that the website would be up and running - no such luck.:(

Sadly I didnt get the birthday present from Celebrity I was hoping for - Sept 18 came and went and today , the 19th is my birthday -- and despite being advised here that the website would be up and running - no such luck.:(

Nothing should spoil this auspicious occasion !

I look forward to our celebration in 2015!

Enjoy your special day !

I am now able to view my two reservations after logging in to 'My Celebrity'.

No error messages so far.

Do you mind if I ask, is your reservation complete? While I can view our reservation today, it does not show our 1,2,3 perks i.e. drink package and our upgrade or our Select dining reservation times that. We booked our 1,2,3 and drink package upgrade through our TA but our Select dining reservation times through a Celebrity rep.

thanks

J

Do you mind if I ask, is your reservation complete? While I can view our reservation today, it does not show our 1,2,3 perks i.e. drink package and our upgrade or our Select dining reservation times that. We booked our 1,2,3 and drink package upgrade through our TA but our Select dining reservation times through a Celebrity rep.

thanks

J

HI J,

I know you didn't ask me but just an FYI...I can now see my reservation but I still do not see our drink packages that were part of the perk. I have read a few different comments in regards to this and it seems like many don't see the drink package listed in their reservation. Hopefully it shows up at some point??

thank you everyone. My do not show under order history either. Our cruise is not until Feb but will likely make a call to Celebrity next week just to confirm. While this is our first X cruise, my experience with RC is it is sometimes easier to fix issues in advance than wait until we are the ship. I'll keep you posted:)