Is your orange "Update Price" tab working?

Kinkacruiser

LOL oops...guess I should have known that...thought that you were the one saying that it wasn't working right. :o:o

I cannot possibly be this dim! (or maybe I can)!

Just cannot see where this link is on the Princess site?

Log-in to "My Princess"...even looked at the drop-down "Booked Guests" tab, but I simply do not see where the "Saved Cruises" link is?

There is indeed my "Booked Cruises" in the "Cruise Personalizer" but these simply take you through to the booking details,booking summary etc.

Am I having a senior moment, should I check myself into a home for the bewildered?

I cannot possibly be this dim! (or maybe I can)!

Log-in to "My Princess"...even looked at the drop-down "Booked Guests" tab, but I simply do not see where the "Saved Cruises" link is?

There is indeed my "Booked Cruises" in the "Cruise Personalizer" but these simply take you through to the booking details,booking summary etc.

Am I having a senior moment, should I check myself into a home for the bewildered?

Do you have any saved cruises? You have to have that first. I saved the cruise I am going on, because it only shows the price drop on saved cruises, not booked cruises.

Sent from my iPod touch using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

The orange tab thing is one way to monitor your cruise for price drops. I use it. Another thing you can do is just call Princess. There is a big sale advertised on website right now. Just call them, give them your booking number, tell them you have seen a sale on their website and ask if there is anything available for your booking. I had been following my cruise via the orange tab thing and my catagory had not changed but other catagories had. Someone told me that was because my catagory was sold out. So I called Princess and voila! I went from $799 pp for OZ ocenview obstructed to $649 pp. I can't believe it. The rate still shows as $999 pp on website. So the orange tab thing is one way to monitor cruise price but if you see any discounting going on, call Princess and check. ;)

Maybe it works differently (or not at all) in the UK.

We are booked on a Baltic cruise and for about 1 month when I click on update price it states-We have experienced a technical issue, please update later. It looks like our cruise is just about full. On our cruise you can embark and disembark from several ports on different days and when I look at those dates there are a few cabins left but on our dates you can't even look at pricing. I thought it might have to do with our stop in Russia but, I don't know for sure. Has anyone seen this before?

We are booked on a Baltic cruise and for about 1 month when I click on update price it states-We have experienced a technical issue, please update later. It looks like our cruise is just about full. On our cruise you can embark and disembark from several ports on different days and when I look at those dates there are a few cabins left but on our dates you can't even look at pricing. I thought it might have to do with our stop in Russia but, I don't know for sure. Has anyone seen this before?

If it says pricing is not available it means one of two things:

a) Cruise is sold out.

b) They are doing computer maintenance

Edited by caribill

If it says pricing is not available it means one of two things:

a) Cruise is sold out.

b) They are doing computer maintenance

caribill,

I thought the same thing. But, I checked shortly before this started happening and there were over 73 total rooms still available. I'm struggling to believe that all of them filled up in the course of a day or two. And, the overlapping cruise that joins ours on the third day is still showing a few rooms available. When you search that cruise, you don't get that error. Also, I don't think it's the computer maintenance thing because it has been like this for over a month. I check it every day. Not really a big deal since we are past final payment and we got a pretty good deal to begin with. Just makes me curious about what the reason might be. Thanks for your suggestions.