Embarkation: Gold & Emerald

We are Emerald status. Our son & his family are gold status. I assume that we'll be in different lines for embarkation. Are there different waiting areas? We're sailing out of Galveston

The port people will usually let your party stay together.

interesting, being only gold, when we boarded, we were the only ones in the gold line and all the other lines were longer....

And you meet some of the nicest people in the world in the gold line...and in the gold

waiting area. :)

We have not had to do the "line" thing for boarding for any of our cruises for the past 10 years. We tend to board early and rarely have any of the lines more than two or three back. Is it just because we tend to board early, or is the ports where we board? -- I really just thought that the lines had figured out some ways to make it go more quickly.

I am an early bird too and have noticed there are few lines early on, I have even moved faster than I really wanted to when the well meaning port people point to the next station. I imagine the lines can get pretty long in the afternoon. I am really looking forward to my Allure cruise, I have heard they have port management down to a science.

We are Emerald status. Our son & his family are gold status. I assume that we'll be in different lines for embarkation. Are there different waiting areas? We're sailing out of Galveston

You can all go together in the emerald line don't panic

I sometimes have used only the gold line av it's shorter

And I don't mean gold card line for those who think that's what I mean

Sent from my iPhone using Forums