Conch fritters

geogran

Goldies ! As you exit the ship turn right and walk for about 25 min.keeping the water on your right. You will walk passed the BC Hilton and Junkanoo Beach.

http://www.goldiesconchhousenassau.com/home.html

Only been to Goldie's once, some of the worst Conch fritters I have had. They did not have very much Conch in them, mostly batter. I ended up giving most of them to the bus driver on the way back to the ship.

Maybe it was just a bad day for Goldie's but I have not tried them again.

The ones I had at Twin Brothers were much better. Not the best I have ever eaten but not bad.

Goldies ! As you exit the ship turn right and walk for about 25 min.keeping the water on your right. You will walk passed the BC Hilton and Junkanoo Beach.

http://www.goldiesconchhousenassau.com/home.html

Thanks, runner15k for the tip and the website.

Thanks Cruise-Crazy for the Twin Brothers recommendation.

We will give Goldies a try. It sounds like a nice long walk along the beach and since we don't have a lot of time in Nassau we can grab a bite of 'conch fritters' and enjoy the walk back to the ship and get to see the beach along the way. I looked up those places and I think they are in the 'fish fry' area of restaurants which should be easy to find.

If Goldies isn't open, we'll give Twin Brothers a try.

I'm not much of a seafood person, but my DD says I can't stop in Nassau without trying the conch fritters....

Thanks, runner15k for the tip and the website.

Thanks Cruise-Crazy for the Twin Brothers recommendation.

We will give Goldies a try. It sounds like a nice long walk along the beach and since we don't have a lot of time in Nassau we can grab a bite of 'conch fritters' and enjoy the walk back to the ship and get to see the beach along the way. I looked up those places and I think they are in the 'fish fry' area of restaurants which should be easy to find.

If Goldies isn't open, we'll give Twin Brothers a try.

I'm not much of a seafood person, but my DD says I can't stop in Nassau without trying the conch fritters....

Yes, Goldies and Twin Brothers are both at the Fish Fry. We've eaten at Goldies and really enjoyed it, although we didn't have the conch fritters. The conch salad was excellent.