Closet hangers on the Breeze

tbrenk1973

I don't know how many you would consider enough, and I don't know about Breeze specifically; but I haven't been on a cruise ship yet where the closet had enough hangers in it for me when I arrived. I pack a lot of clothes. :o

I always bring at least a dozen hangers from home. I like the ones that clothing from Target comes on for travel hangers - light weight, wide and gently curved on the shoulders, grippy on the top surface, and slightly flexible so they don't get snapped when my suitcase is being manhandled by porters (I store them in the outside pocket of my suitcases).

You can always ask your room steward for more, but one time I did this and was told all the extra hangers had already been given out. So now I always come prepared.

I always take some cheap wire ones with me

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Cruise Critic App

Ditto! I know that you can ask for extra hangers but the cabin stewards are very busy on embarkation day and I'd just rather bring my own then bother them with this matter. Also, I like to unpack and get settled first thing and don't want to have to wait for a busy steward to get them for me. They take up barely any room at all (I too pack them in my outside suitcase pocket). I usually bring a dozen of them. They are so cheap (I get them at the $.99 Store) that I sometimes just leave them in the closet if I don't have room for them going home with all the new things I buy on vacation. :D

Edited by mousey

I always bring a bunch of the hangers you get from the dry cleaners, and then just leave them there. Yes, the room steward will bring you more hangers, when he is not busy, so I rather bring my own and start unpacking right away.

I also pack on hangers...use a rolling garment bag..unpacked in minutes and everything mostly wrinkle free!....also use large ziplock bags for undies,socks ,bathing suits..each in separate bag...usually leave shoes in suitcase and under the bed..am unpacked in 5 minutes!!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I always bring some from home along with clothes pins. There are never enough hangers for our family of three wit just hanging our most dressy things. a box of plastic Ziploc bags is also a great item to bring along. have a great time. So jealous of all the lucky people who are cruising! Cheers!