Severe weather for voyage V412 Queen Victoria departing August 10

SSCAF001

For those of you who will board Queen Victoria tomorrow (I will be among them), be ready to experience some very challenging weather for the beginning of the cruise with force 8/9 wind and very high waves. I hope it will not last too long. The weather forecast for the first week is not good either for the time being! Cheers from Southampton!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I don't mind rough seas. We are old sailors manage quite well.

I hope it doesn't affect attendance at our Meet & Greet at 11:00 a.m. on Monday the 11th, in the Queen Room.

Please join us and we can talk about the weather. :D Actually we hope to meet some of our Senior Officers, as well as Lord Jeffrey Archer and also talk about ways to maximize On Board Credit.

I hope it doesn't affect attendance at our Meet & Greet at 11:00 a.m. on Monday the 11th, in the Queen Room.

Please join us and we can talk about the weather. :D Actually we hope to meet some of our Senior Officers, as well as Lord Jeffrey Archer and also talk about ways to maximize On Board Credit.

Wow, that's quite an agenda! :eek:

I always find that a convicted criminal is always a great addition to any party. Hope the fencing and ballroom dancing lessons don't interfere with the festivities.

I always find that a convicted criminal is always a great addition to any party. Hope the fencing and ballroom dancing lessons don't interfere with the festivities.

Ah! but they all have something in common: fancy footwork! :D

This will be the first Meet & Greet I have ever organized on Cunard so I don't know how responsive they will be to their invitations, but last time we did this on Princess we had a dozen Senior Officers and a couple of entertainers attend. It was great fun.

So true, capnpugwash, and Lord Archer has most definitely led a most interesting and colorful life.