Aft ocean view overlooking the wake

Msbabynurse

My daughter and I will be going on the Elation Sept 15 and we want to do ocean view. I have been on this ship twice and never knew there were ocean view room that overlook the wake sort of like the extended balconies. Has any one ever been in one? Would you recommend them?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had one of the "Rump-er Rooms" on the Fascination and I loved it! The weather was good, so we didn't have any issues with movement and we never really noticed any vibration. (This could be due to the good weather and smooth sailing) There was a full moon the first night and when I got up at 3 am to take care of some business, the wake was Glowing! It was beautiful! It's also handy to the buffet as the elevator is in it.:) Enjoy and Be Blessed! Mikey<><

I had one on the Sensation. The vibrations were not really noticeable but what I noticed is the windows are kind of recessed into the ship so you can only look strait back. An ocean view room on the side allow you to see more side to side I guess. Hard to explain but I wouldn't book it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

One of our all-time favorite rooms! We loved sitting in the window looking at the wake. Also, an extra bonus is that the hallway is EXTREMELY quite at all hours - no foot traffic to speak of going past your door all day and night. There can be some vibration, but that would not stop us from getting another one of these rooms.

The Aft facing OV cabins are nice. The window sill is large enough to become a window seat.

The Elation has a nice vibration from her Azipods. Think of it as a free massage bed ;).

The Aft facing OV cabins are nice. The window sill is large enough to become a window seat.

The Elation has a nice vibration from her Azipods. Think of it as a free massage bed ;).

This will be my our third time aboard her.... Quite fond of her "purring" :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had an aft ocean view on the Imagination for the Panama Canal transit, and I loved it. As mentioned before, there was almost no traffic in the hallways, so very quiet, and the vibrations were minimal and only noticeable when coming into port. The only complaint I had is that the windows were quite dirty on the outside which spoiled the view, and they weren't cleaned once during the 16 day cruise.