What time does first RCL bus leave IAH for Galveston on embark day?

I will be arriving at IAH at 6am on Sunday, December 7 for my cruise on Navigator of the Seas. Does anyone know an approx. time the first RCL bus will leave the airport? It's just two of us so the cost of any other transportation is just too much vs. RCL transfer fees.

Approximately 9:30 A.M. - 10:00

Yes, google Galveston Limo Service. THey are not limos, but shared vans. Cheaper than RCI's transport for round trip. Very reliable.

RCI round trip per person is $64 for my 08 / 24 cruise.

The limo service quoted me $80 per person round trip for the same dates.

Each was from Hobby Airport to the ship and back.

RCI round trip per person is $64 for my 08 / 24 cruise.

The limo service quoted me $80 per person round trip for the same dates.

Each was from Hobby Airport to the ship and back.

Good to know - it surprises me that they would be cheaper.

OP is talking IAH though, not Hobby.

I will be arriving at IAH at 6am on Sunday, December 7 for my cruise on Navigator of the Seas. Does anyone know an approx. time the first RCL bus will leave the airport? It's just two of us so the cost of any other transportation is just too much vs. RCL transfer fees.

First bus normally between 9:30-10. $49 per person 3 months ago, and they wait for it to fill up before they get going. I dropped by their desk by baggage claim when they first opened up at about 8:45am just for future reference to find out how it worked, what time buses started, etc... As a note, they explained to me that the first bus from IAH to Galveston WILL be the first bus that drops off disembarked cruisers from Galveston to IAH. Therefore, if there's a delay getting off the ship and the RCL buses do not leave Galveston, you will not be getting down to the port early as well.

I hired Onyx Limo Service, $115 one-way + service charge. Excellent service, quick, comfy and reliable. It was superb getting to Galveston early enough to drop off luggage and walk around Galveston for a bit before boarding.