Chefs Table AMAZING

MAMATAMA

Is it worth it if you don't drink?

That is up to you to decide - link to the menu has been posted earlier, so that you can take a look. The food is really first class, but of course, the price is as high as it is also because the wine included is really good wine. So if I didn't drink alcohol (wine), then I would probably NOT do it, and instead use the same amount to have a dinner in a specialty restaurant on four different nights during the cruise... :)

I am a total foodie , been a chef for 32 years...and DH not whatsoever!!! He's very fussy, picky ,etc. Total opposites...LOL

Would it be weird for me to attend the Chefs Table by myself?? Or is it basically for couples ? Don't want to pay $$ for him to just stare at his food, and he doesn't drink wine either!

I am a total foodie , been a chef for 32 years...and DH not whatsoever!!! He's very fussy, picky ,etc. Total opposites...LOL

Would it be weird for me to attend the Chefs Table by myself?? Or is it basically for couples ? Don't want to pay $$ for him to just stare at his food, and he doesn't drink wine either!

I,too, would be interested to know if making a reservation for 1 would mess up the seating !!!!

I,too, would be interested to know if making a reservation for 1 would mess up the seating !!!!

I have been to Chef's Table dinner where there also was a "single" person attending, so if I were you I would try to book it when on board only for yourself. :)

I just can't imagine them telling you that it is only for couples..... ;)

Edited by TrumpyNor

I did the Chef's Table on the Getaway last May as a single. No problem at all. I thought it was interesting how we all started out very quiet and by the end of the dinner everyone was laughing and cutting up. The Chef's Table was done the night of the fireworks so even though most of us were definitely feeling the wine we still made the fireworks.

Kevin Sheehan was on board and was introduced to all of us at dinner that night. A very memorable time.