Pacific Aria

The new itineraries are really interesting but there's no way I would be paying the prices that they are asking for Eden/Aria, especially with the cutbacks I've heard lately like that they halved room stewards and they only clean your room once a day instead of doing a daily clean and a nightly turndown.

Turndowns are one of those little things that make cruising special for me. All those little things they're getting rid of make the holiday for me. Also, don't like upcharges for activities like rock climbing etc every other cruise line offers these things included.

Can cruise Solstice or any of RCCL's offerings for less than what P&O want for these ships... dreaming I say. I love P&O but they need to be realistic with what they offer and what they charge for it.

Thanks for posting the link.

I see that they are retaining the staterooms that are currently the Neptune Suites, and the Penthouse.

The Expressions Studio is replacing the present Neptune Lounge, what will that be?

Thanks for posting the link.

I see that they are retaining the staterooms that are currently the Neptune Suites, and the Penthouse.

The Expressions Studio is replacing the present Neptune Lounge, what will that be?

Sounds like a photography type studio.:confused:

• 1 month later...
$270 a night for 3 star P&O service on a small and old ship?

You can get Queen Mary 2 for $200 a night!

I think that was for a solo passenger. THey very rarely come down for us, and that is not too bad. Anything less than 100% supplement is a deal for those of us who have no choice. k