Web problem

Beau Dommage

Still cant view my payment details.

The system is currently unable to handle your request for retrieving your reservation.

I also just had a major issue. I went into a reservation on line and made a payment. When I received my confirmation email the price of the cabin had gone up almost $1000 per person over what I had booked at. Called Celebrity and their first response is that I must have hit the wrong button or something else that I did. Got to the resolutions department and they advised that my original fare was a "special fare" and that if I made payments on line through their web site my fare would automatically be changed to the current fare for that cabin class. I was told that I must make any future payments on the phone. :confused::confused::confused:

I also just had a major issue. I went into a reservation on line and made a payment. When I received my confirmation email the price of the cabin had gone up almost $1000 per person over what I had booked at. Called Celebrity and their first response is that I must have hit the wrong button or something else that I did. Got to the resolutions department and they advised that my original fare was a "special fare" and that if I made payments on line through their web site my fare would automatically be changed to the current fare for that cabin class. I was told that I must make any future payments on the phone. :confused::confused::confused:

Final payments for my B2B were made way before the due date of 8/11 and 8/18 I was just wanting to check and make sure that my beverage packages were listed there since it was part of the 123... now I can't access that payment detail showing the fare price and taxes, and fees etc.

I'm dreading calling Celebrity because of their long hold times and I just simply don't have time. As a First time Celebrity customer, I am not impressed at all and maybe that will change when I board the ship but, "modern luxury" should also include working, hassle free websites!!! I just sure hope my bev package is on my SeaPass when I board otherwise I will not be one happy person AT ALL

Edited by Georgie562

And sorry to say the but the Celebrity rep you spoke with has no clue. I made all my final payments online and on their website and my fare price didn't change.. I'd suggest you speak to management regarding your issue because what they told you seems pretty shady.

I too have made final payment on two cruises back to back - can access on reservation, and not the second.

As regular (Elite) members, have never ever encountered such a problem wit Celebrity or any other line - Am normally a huge advocate of Celebrity this time I feel vulnerable, simply I want something tangible - to see my booking, instead I feel I have given them a blank cheque for something unknown

Celebrity must therefore use a different system, if they can see your original booking.

I wonder about the systems at Guest Relations on the ship, they seem to be able to pull up any query on their computer, while the guests struggle- do they use a different satellite ?

Celebrity must therefore use a different system, if they can see your original booking.

I wonder about the systems at Guest Relations on the ship, they seem to be able to pull up any query on their computer, while the guests struggle- do they use a different satellite ?

Ship operations (including guest relations) have higher priority on the limited satellite bandwidth.

Great News tonight after three months (and final payment) i could add my reservation to My Celebrity.

Thanks to Hammo and all that posted and applied pressure to have this basic issue fixed thru perservence (and the odd email to Celebrity)

Trusting from now on in it's smooth sailing with Celebrity (and their website)