Concierge lounge - indy

Bav

I have read post which state the the concierge lounge in the Indy is small and dark.....and at times crowded. Does anybody have experience of this ? Is there a period when it is quieter ?:rolleyes:

I have read post which state the the concierge lounge in the Indy is small and dark.....and at times crowded. Does anybody have experience of this ? Is there a period when it is quieter ?:rolleyes:

It will become significantly less crowded shortly after early dinner starts.

From our experience, true on all three counts (small, dark and crowded) especially crowded during the first hour of complimentary drinks in the early evening. But as Bob notes, the crowd does seem to thin about the time early dinner seating begins.

Edited by joepeka

Yes sadly the CL on Indy is small, no outside windows as it is in the centre of the ship and gets extremely overcrowded.

We cruised last year and just found it too noisy and busy to go in there on several occasions. In the end Raj was very kind and gave us a bottle of wine to take back to the suite.

I have a couple of photos of the CL and will try and upload them for you.

815-IOTS_zps4a44d47b.jpg

This photo was taken during the day so you are getting some light from the glass at one end which leads to the elevator lobby and daylight so it looks brighter than it really is. Once it is evening and full of people it is much darker.

Perhaps there (location) has been a change but the picture above isn't the CL we used on INDY a couple of years ago :confused::confused:

Looks like the CL to me. The lighting and perhaps the use of a wider angle lens makes it look a bit different, but it's a Voyager/Freedom class CL.

815-IOTS_zps4a44d47b.jpg

This photo was taken during the day so you are getting some light from the glass at one end which leads to the elevator lobby and daylight so it looks brighter than it really is. Once it is evening and full of people it is much darker.

Navigator:

ConceiergeRoom.jpg

Explorer:

SU7.JPG

F2.JPG

Freedom:

drinking-room.jpg

All pretty much the same.