Guarantees on QM2.....

Cosmic Rays

Our cabin assignment is listed on the Voyage Personalizer, but I have not gotten any "official" word for Cunard or TA. We sail on Sept 27 NY to Southampton. Others on the roll call do not see a cabin number and have no word. We are only 3 weeks away!!

Still two weeks or less then!! That won't help us unfortunately as we'll be heading across the Atlantic the other way on Adventure of the Seas as she repositions in the Caribbean for the Winter!! I'd really like to know before we leave here.......................

Are staterooms still being allocated for guarantee bookings very close to sailing date or has the policy changed and it is now a bit sooner?

Hi There,

The last upgrade I received on the Q.M.2. We only found out when checking in at Southampton.:confused:

On Sept 27 QM2 Eastbound TA, because I had not heard of my cabin number, and my agent had no information either I phoned Cunard, told I had a cabin on Deck 4 # 4049. Nothing on web page, personaliser nor has my agent received any information, so it seems that Cunard are slow to inform, even though the allocation has been made.

Alas the upgrade fairy appears as usual to have lost my booking.