2016 Cunard World Cruise Booking

alibabacruisers

Isn't it today (9 Sept) that members book for the WC 2016? I was trying to take a look and possibly book but cannot figure out how you can do this on the Cunard site. It does not let me do it. Do you have to log in?Or do you have to wait until the 10th to book? Appreciate any help.

Edited by alibabacruisers

Thanks for the replies!

I usually look at everything online and if I see something I like then I may book. But probably not for 2016, since I am doing a WC segment next year...may have to wait until 2017....so guess that means next September I will have to check.:rolleyes:

I agree! I received the little brochure in the post yesterday which said we could book online, call or TA. I should have known better. I guess they don't value Australians at all.:(

No doubt our prices will be higher than those in the UK and US when they get round to giving us booking access.

And with reduced availability too.

I too got the brochure a few days ago. No ability to book in advanced either by website or TA - why did they waste money sending me the brochure then?

I found something strange on the website. Both of these are the full World Voyage on QV. Neither include fees and taxes.

When you check on the prices you get one set of figures (balcony example)

imagejpg2_zpsb62e8475.jpg

When you go through a dummy booking (and I did not put in my World Club number) you get this

imagejpg1_zps39f22799.jpg

:confused::confused::confused:

Edited by Scrapnana

Can anyone in the US or UK confirm whether the Southampton to NYC Jan 10-17 QM2 world cruise 2016 voyage is being sold as a stand alone sector?

I've scrolled through most of January for you.

QM2 shows Southampton to Fort Lauderdale for both 2015 and 2016.

QV is Southampton to Fort Lauderdale.

QE is going in the opposite direction.

They might release it closer to the date but I suspect not, as 2015 is still showing up as Soton to Ft L and not New York. (However, one of the others is doing New York in 2015. I don't know if that's a late release or if it was planned from the start.)

Can anyone in the US or UK confirm whether the Southampton to NYC Jan 10-17 QM2 world cruise 2016 voyage is being sold as a stand alone sector?

Austcruiser84, definitely available on UK website (see screenshot below).

It appears that every possible embarkation and disembarkation port is available in the UK for the 2016 World Cruises.

Cheers

Will

Southampton to New York M603

NY_sightseeing_106608401.jpg

• QM.png
  • 7 days
  • 10 Jan - 17 Jan 2016

Ports of call

Southampton, New York