Quantum NY Arrival

Terrific pictures of Quantum and that beautiful looking new Cape Liberty Cruise Ship Terminal. Thanks Yorkvillain.

Jonathan

Thanks. The ones that are a little blurry are like that because I zoomed in. I used my Iphone6.

I agree, the new terminal looks great. It actually looks much better than I expected.

More from today. It's not enough that I will be on the Oasis in 2 weeks and then on the Quantum in February. I just had to take a drive over there today. Man I have issues.

Don't worry about issues. If I lived closer I'd be right there with you. Great photos!

Thanks. The ones that are a little blurry are like that because I zoomed in. I used my Iphone6.

I agree, the new terminal looks great. It actually looks much better than I expected.

I thought the terminal was just fine. One clever thing they did was to provide OUTSIDE-access restrooms, so once you got out and realized the cab line was pretty long, you could go use the restroom without having to go back into the main part of the terminal.

It might have been nicer if there had been windows or something to give a view after disembarking, before going down the escalators into the lower level. That queue area is pretty long, and not very interesting.