Latest news on carnival vista

cruisingbluewaters

Galveston commands a higher price per person than any other port. Couple that with a new ship, and Texas is a gold mine for Carnival. So....my guess is Galveston.

Your logic is sound. Just have to wait and see if it holds water (pun intended).

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I wonder when they will open up for bookings? We will be on the Breeze 1/17 for an 8 night cruise. Would love to book the Vista while onboard for the extra OBC. Any guess as to what info will be released in NYC 1/22 thru 1/24?

I wonder when they will open up for bookings? We will be on the Breeze 1/17 for an 8 night cruise. Would love to book the Vista while onboard for the extra OBC. Any guess as to what info will be released in NYC 1/22 thru 1/24?

It is a big release of information on the Vista. There will be a press release (2 hour event on the 23rd) and many activities over the couple of days tied to the event. My expectation, is that renderings, sailing info, and booking window announcements will be part of that.

It is a big release of information on the Vista. There will be a press release (2 hour event on the 23rd) and many activities over the couple of days tied to the event. My expectation, is that renderings, sailing info, and booking window announcements will be part of that.

Hope so we are ready to book, just hope the itineraries are what we want.

Can't wait! Hopefully it will include funship 3.0

Thank you

other photos in a few days...... stay tuned :) :rolleyes: :D :p

Fincantieri shipyard is a open factory, no a covered factory like Meyer Werft in Papenburg.... if wether is not so good, works speed is not too fast as espected.... :(

i was thinking that - it seems like they should be further along than they appear to be.

thanks for your pics and earlier renderings :)

So from that shipyard photo I see cove balconies - so its safe to assume its basically an expansion on the Dream class.

Definitely appears to be cove balconies and oceanview staterooms. The new ship class on another subsidiary of Carnival Corporation had removed oceanview staterooms completely from their three new ships so it is nice to see Carnival is still giving that option for those who enjoy them.

12817_901270499906510_190083811362298928_n.jpg?oh=c8e67b257f02b1f589d3999e21836d9a&oe=553781DB

Source: Carnival Fan Italy

Stumbled upon this "rendering" of Carnival Vista on http://www.cruise-ships.com. Not sure where they got this silhouette from but it is very interesting, very unlike anything we have seen from Carnival. They only thing that makes me possibly believe this photo is the central funnel and the possibility that it could be a project mille design.

uploadfromtaptalk1419464482091.png.375602b76112e147ec3c7e837aa93bbf.png

Stumbled upon this "rendering" of Carnival Vista on http://www.cruise-ships.com. Not sure where they got this silhouette from but it is very interesting, very unlike anything we have seen from Carnival. They only thing that makes me possibly believe this photo is the central funnel and the possibility that it could be a project mille design.

I saw that too.... I think it may be based on the project mille.

We are planning on staying in the city for the night. If we do, I will update when we get to the room. If not it will be from the phone on the train going home.

Take lots of notes! :)

Thanks though, it will be much appreciated!