Latest news on carnival vista

cruisingbluewaters

Star Trek themed cruise.... I'm just saying i would live on that ship LOL

Energize! :D

Understand. We shall see what it is shortly. If they had chosen the Carnival Enterprise as a name I might think you would have s better chance.

Yes indeed - The Carnival Funship Enterprise: MS-1701! ;)

Edited by Captain Carnival

What would be truly innovative in your eyes?

I can tell you what innovative is not - cramming more cabins on a ship without adding more public space at the same time. After reading Sunshine reviews, I feel as that's where Carnival might be headed going forward with new builds.

I mostly enjoy Carnival and the product that they offer, however I feel as though they are lacking in newer designs that you are seeing among other lines. Just my opinion, I guess we'll see on Thursday.

This is an draw from an user on twitter followed from official CCL Account.…… it's official draw?? I think yes!!

I have put on it only my logo and ship name.

Take a look on twitter…. And my fb page….. 86b99271e8ab79a2b65f6b31b37cc2d0.jpg

I thought yours had an extra deck of staterooms. I liked your version better lol.... As always thanks for all the information and thank you for the shipyard pics you shared on social media.

Edited by kybluecruiser

This is an draw from an user on twitter followed from official CCL Account.…… it's official draw?? I think yes!!

I have put on it only my logo and ship name.

Take a look on twitter…. And my fb page….. 86b99271e8ab79a2b65f6b31b37cc2d0.jpg

Awesome ship :) !!!!! Looking forward for when all the info comes out.

I can tell you what innovative is not - cramming more cabins on a ship without adding more public space at the same time. After reading Sunshine reviews, I feel as that's where Carnival might be headed going forward with new builds.

I mostly enjoy Carnival and the product that they offer, however I feel as though they are lacking in newer designs that you are seeing among other lines. Just my opinion, I guess we'll see on Thursday.

The Sunshine is a unique conversion of an existing product. Totally different than a new build. Now if you think that the Breeze is a head in the wrong direction, then I can tell you right now you will probably be disappointed. Carnival is the value leader and with that comes more people.

I m not sure why you mean by new designs and was also the reason for posting my question that you answered. Royal has certainly stretched the envelope with quantum. A lot of that I don't view as good (just my 2 cents). I don't think Carnival will come out with things like that. In the end you are correct, we will see.

[ATTACH]337422[/ATTACH]

Carnival vista? Just uploaded by John Heald and looks a little cgi to me

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Without looking at the source image and only seeing the one you shared without the source's resolution, that looks more like the brilliant and innovative Carnival Sunshine.

I don't read a lot of reviews after I've sailed a ship so I don't know what negative things people have said about the Sunshine. I sailed it as the Destiny and as the Sunshine and as a single adult I loved both versions of that ship. I was on the Dream this past New Years Eve and all I can say about it is that its a big ship... I really didn't care for it much other than the extra washroom in the OV rooms... that was a nice have for two women that needed to get ready at the same time. The Sunshine's 3 story serenity area with the waterfall, shaded seats and finger sandwich / bar area had the Dream's beat hands down. The Ocean Plaza area with the shake spot, etc much better than that teeny tiny Ocean plaza on the Dream I think the Dream wasted space with all of those hot tubs on that deck and could have enclosed more area for Ocean Plaza. I really like the restaurant row area on the Sunshine too.. i'm on the Dream again in May only because it is free not because I was crazy about the ship. I would pay to cruise on the Sunshine again.

Look up Carnival Crociere Italian Fan on FB for lots of Vista pictures, the promo video is on YouTube too!

Carnival Liberty - 4/14/12 - 4/21/12 (Eastern Caribbean)

Carnival Breeze - 3/16/13 - 3/24/13 (Eastern Caribbean)

Carnival Ecstasy - 3/31/14 - 4/4/14 (Key West & Cozumel)

Carnival Sunshine - 4/17/14 - 4/19/14 (Freeport, BS)

Carnival Liberty - 4/19/15 - 4/26/15 (Southern Caribbean from San Juan)

RCCL Independence of the Seas - 10/11/15 - 10/18/15 (Eastern Caribbean)

The pictures i am seeing look like no other carnival ship ever..... I really like it. Very out of the box for carnival. I was a little disappointed at fisr because the design of the ship is just a bigger dream class. But seeing the pictures have changed that. Wow is all i can say.