Diet Soft Drinks

mame42

I wish there were more diet sodas on board too. For me, it is what I like. I don't drink any liquor, beer or wine. Therefore, I miss it when I sail. I wish I could order what I like of the coke products before I cruise. I don't carry it on board and I don't mind paying for it. I just want:) to drink it!!

I wish I could order what I like of the coke products before I cruise.

Have you tried asking your TA to put in a request lately? I have heard of such requests being taken in the past. I don't know if HAL still does it, though.

Have you tried asking your TA to put in a request lately? I have heard of such requests being taken in the past. I don't know if HAL still does it, though.

That is a great idea. What I have been doing is buying bottle water on board and putting in Crystal light. Then keeping it cold in my cabin. By buying the ships bottle water I can make a large bottle of it, and just shake it until it is mixed.

That is a great idea. What I have been doing is buying bottle water on board and putting in Crystal light. Then keeping it cold in my cabin. By buying the ships bottle water I can make a large bottle of it, and just shake it until it is mixed.

Great idea!!

I do buy the diet sprit when on board. But not many because it is not my favorite soda. I do drink the crystal lite and ship's bottle water in my cabin. But I would like more kinds of diet soda to enjoy around the ship's bars and clubs, besides in the dinning room.

I do buy the diet sprit when on board. But not many because it is not my favorite soda. I do drink the crystal lite and ship's bottle water in my cabin. But I would like more kinds of diet soda to enjoy around the ship's bars and clubs, besides in the dinning room.

What other diet soda flavors does Coke make?

HAL serves Coke products so any other choices would likely have to be

part of Coke's flavors.

All Coke products, nothing more than colas.

Coke has hundreds of products not just colas.. Some products are not sold in the U.S.

Sprite is sold in the U.S. but Fanta is not.. Fanta, is a fruity drink..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Coca-Cola_brands

Fanta is a global brand of fruit-flavored carbonated soft drinks created by The Coca-Cola Company. There are over 100 flavors worldwide. The drink originated in Germany

Coke has hundreds of products not just colas.. Some products are not sold in the U.S.

Fanta is a global brand of fruit-flavored carbonated soft drinks created by The Coca-Cola Company. There are over 100 flavors worldwide. The drink originated in Germany

I believe I see Fanta in the stores here in up state NY. Some time soda products differ in different regions. I had that happen for w while with diet Dr. Pepper caffeine free. For a while I could only get it in Fl. Then it came to NYS.

http://www.fanta.com/en_US/pages/landing/flavors.html

Fanta is sold in Stop & Shop in Massachusetts. That is a large supermarket chain.

I don't recall seeing Diet Fanta.

Edited by sail7seas

Fanta is sold in the USA. Here's the list from Coca-Cola's website:

http://www.coca-colacompany.com/brands/all/#TCCC

You can use the drop down menu to filter by country.

I'm shocked... shocked that Wikipedia would have an error. ;)

I don't think I have seen diet Fanta either. Will have to look. Hove you tried Fanta? Is it good?

I drink very little soda and when I do it is diet coke but my DH liked Orange Fanta. :) He didn't have it often but now and then he enjoyed it. :)

( I like your paint roller in your signature. :) Nice !! )

Edited by sail7seas

We also drink diet soda and after a while diet Coke and diet Sprite get old. Do wish they had diet Fanta if Coke even makes that. Have seen Fanta in FL but never noticed diet. Regional soda is weird as we cannot get diet Squirt (but we can get regular Squirt) in FL or the 3 surrounding states. So I moved on to Fresca...

We do drink a lot of club soda on a ship - and add the single packets of Crystal Light as someone mentioned they add these to water. We like the fizz the club soda gives the lemonade. Word of warning - do NOT put the packet into the can or you will have Vesuvius. It was pretty but the steward just laughed with us as we had to clean it up off the bar.

I drink very little soda and when I do it is diet coke but my DH liked Orange Fanta. :) He didn't have it often but now and then he enjoyed it. :)

We love Coke Zero...does anyone know if the ships have this?

Thanks,

Susan

I'm quite sure I saw Coke Zero on our last cruise. It may not be on every ship every cruise but you have a good chance of seeing it. :)

Edited by sail7seas

( I like your paint roller in your signature. :) Nice !! )

I will have to try Fanta soda. I wish all paint rollers worked as fast as that one!! Every time I look at it, I think of my winter home. This winter I must do a little painting. Or may I just might get some help with it.