Spent the day onboard the Navigator...

computerworks

Had a chance to spend the day on the Navigator while she was in NYC today.

I will put together a Pictorial Tour, which may be helpful to some. I took several hundred pictures.

If anyone has a specific request, let me know on this thread and I'll include those views in the Tour

15323392051_ab60247362_b.jpg

Have you been on the Navigator before? What did you think of her? IMO, she is a beautiful ship!

First time... we are sailing on her next May and wanted to see what was the layout... and to see the various cabins.

Very pretty...great looking theater and dining room. A bit cozy in some venues...but overall, not so bad.

Would love to see your pictures. We were on the Navigator when it first came into service for an overnight outing from Los Angeles and back the next morning. Loved it and the size and the room. Then we moved on to Voyager and Mariner and on to Seabourn. On our ill fated trip on the Voyager a couple years ago from Sydney to Singapore - Regent was very fair in compensating our coffers with an onboard credit for all. At that time we had decided to leave Regent (even with 125 plus days) and venture out to Seabourn and open to trying some others. However with our credit we decided to go back to the Navigator and will soon be trying her in November. Your pictures will help reorient us to the layout. Thank you in advance for sharing.

Hi Computerworks!

What a wonderful day! The thread with photos is brilliant and will be so very helpful to those investigating Regent Navigator!

As you know, we will be sailing in Suite 601 next year.

Any chance you were able to visit and photograph that suite? Would love to see it!

Thank you!

Cheers,

AshD

Hi AshD - We'll be in 601 next year, as well. Oct 18 (2015) sailing from NYC to Montreal (which cruise will you be on? Obviously, not the same one :p). We've been on Navigator before (Alaska) and loved every aspect of the ship. No complaints whatsoever. But we never saw the infamous "601", so when the opportunity presented itself, we immediately jumped on it. I too, would love to see some actual pictures of it. Maybe someone else on this board happened to snap a picture of it once, when they stayed in that stateroom. Best Regards.

Ron, how kind and thoughtful of you to take the time and work to share your photos with everyone. We are sailing on Navigator 22nd October from Montreal to Miami.Our first cruise on this ship was 2009 and have been on Mariner and Voyager since then,so we are so looking forward to our cruise and you have certainty made it even more exciting now.

Our TA arranges ship visits with lunch and tours on the Voyager when she is here at Invergordon,Scotland when she is docked there.

Thanks again, Jean.

Hi AshD - We'll be in 601 next year, as well. Oct 18 (2015) sailing from NYC to Montreal (which cruise will you be on? Obviously, not the same one :p). We've been on Navigator before (Alaska) and loved every aspect of the ship. No complaints whatsoever. But we never saw the infamous "601", so when the opportunity presented itself, we immediately jumped on it. I too, would love to see some actual pictures of it. Maybe someone else on this board happened to snap a picture of it once, when they stayed in that stateroom. Best Regards.

Hi pingpong1!

We're on the 5 Sept San Francisco to NYC next year. Our first trip on Navigator. If nothing shows up before then, you can be certain I will take and post many pics of 601 :)

There are some floating around. As much as I appreciate those, I want to see more beyond "the pole".

Cheers!

AshD