Celebration

Trouble with the balconies is that people playing up on the sports deck can look down on your balcony. Not much privacy. As for the weather, it was 48dg most days in the Adriatic in August this year, almost impossible to move around in, June will be a bit cooler.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would recommend June too. We've done this itinerary several times in May and the weather has been very pleasant. We were in the Aegean in August this year and we spent a lot of time seeking and sitting in the shade. As shot2bits said it was uncomfortable at times.

I would recommend June too. We've done this itinerary several times in May and the weather has been very pleasant. We were in the Aegean in August this year and we spent a lot of time seeking and sitting in the shade. As shot2bits said it was uncomfortable at times.

Very!!!

Trouble with the balconies is that people playing up on the sports deck can look down on your balcony. Not much privacy. As for the weather, it was 48dg most days in the Adriatic in August this year, almost impossible to move around in, June will be a bit cooler.

Don't think there is going to be a sports deck next year - they are turning it into more sunbathing space. Will still overlook the balconies though I expect unless they are somehow making changes there!

the sports deck is on deck nine, balconys are overlooked by deck 10, we stayed in cabin 005 near the walkway to the front and didn't have manypeople looking down very nice cabin, but only 1 wardrobe

Hi All,

Does anyone have any recent pictures of the Celebration showing its new balconies? I can't see to see any on Google Images

Thanks

Kev

If you are on FB, join the Thomson Celebration FB page & there are some on there

Edited by Julessmiles

On Celebration this summer - balconies overlooked - don't think people aware of this though, certainly not from what people we talked with saw when looking out to sea. One afternoon I saw three Thomson staff with cameras/tape measures and laptops weighing up the balconies from above - perhaps they intend to fit some form of modesty roof on balconies.

Just back from travel agents to book next years holidays. Had my heart set on cruise but ended up booking Thomson's new Sensatori hotel in Ibiza instead. So it looks like we are landlubbers next year!

It sounds fabulous anyway, I'm sure you'll have a lovely time.