HAL survey

may1021

Anyone get a survey from HAL asking their opinion of the cruise line. Got something that looked legitimate online. Asked me to fill out short survey and would be entered into gift card possibility. Then told me in a few days I would receive a 2nd longer survey that would make me eligible for larger gift card or cruise sweepstake possibility. When I clicked on link it took me nowhere. I know they can make these scams look authentic but this one did looked ok to me. Emailed HAL to see if it was their survey and have not heard anything back.:o

I emailed the 3rd party vendor that's conducting the survey for HAL, and they responded that I should look for a new survey with a working link today. They're aware of the problem. I even tried opening the email as a web page, but it still wouldn't work.

Roz

Got mine this morning, and just finished it. It was LONG! Since my last 2 cruises were on Carnival and HAL, the 2nd part of mine ended up basically being a comparison between the 2 lines. I had to evaluate both of them on the same factors.

Roz

Got mine this morning, and just finished it. It was LONG! Since my last 2 cruises were on Carnival and HAL, the 2nd part of mine ended up basically being a comparison between the 2 lines. I had to evaluate both of them on the same factors.

Roz

Same here - no problem completing. Basically compared (in my case) Carnival and Holland.

DaveOKC

Interesting, Dave. The thing that didn't get conveyed, IMO, is expectations. Yes, I rated Carnival lower on some things, as I did HAL on others. When I book a Carnival cruise it's for different reasons and at a different price point than I book HAL. I also get onboard with different expectations.

Roz