"We Value Your Opinion" Survey

SilvertoGold

Both of us received an emailed survey titled "We Value Your Opinion". It is in two parts, the first of which should take 30 - 35 minutes; the second part will be emailed later.

Unfortunately the link won't open. We tried it in the "view as a web page" and on two browsers, but nothing.

Anyone receive this and can you open it?

Thanks a lot!

Edited by SilvertoGold

I was able to complete Part 1 with no problems. In Part 2, I am only able to respond to the first two questions and then receive an error message. I sent an email last night reporting the problem.

I initially opened in IE, then tried chrome and firefox. Also tried to open in safari.

Edited by adrift@sea

What topics does it discuss? Fleet at present? Innovations for the future that would give hints as to Koningsdam?

I know many people are hesitant about giving the full breakdown of surveys like this but what were the generalized themes

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Forums

It was asking very detailed information. When did you sail, month and year, how much you spent on each cruise, what destinations you sailed and on what ships. HAL should have already had this information, so why ask it again? It raised my red flags that this could have been a phishing attempt.

The survey also asked about each individual ship in the fleet, whether you had heard of them and whether you have thought about sailing on them.

Both DH and I received the survey email. I completed both parts. I was surprised to receive the survey as our only HAL cruise (so far ;)) was an Alaska cruisetour this past June, though perhaps our input was the type of information they were seeking as we have cruised on six different cruiselines over 28 cruises. It seemed to me they were evaluating different marketing approaches as well as perceptions of the different cruiselines.

I got the initial email and part 1 opened without problem using my iPad and Safari. Survey did take a while. Although I completed it almost a week ago, I never was sent the follow-up email with a link for part 2. Kind of annoying given the time and effort spent completing part 1. Oh well, maybe HAL didn't like that I indicated my most recent cruise was on Silversea and my next is on Celebrity, and decided "Forget her." Too bad, my husband and I are big HAL fans.