Royal Princess Review

ibfern

The truth is it's impossible to know what really happened. ...

However, the wording of the post makes it seem as though the table bordered on obnoxious and at least one crew member tried to unobtrusively put a stop to it.

Yes and yes.

Stop already. I was there. No food throwing. Bob only pretended to take stuff, didn't actually get up and leave. And head waiter Arcky was fine with our table. We weren't animals. How dare you speak for us, you weren't there.(and glad for the posters that said that too)

And you people that are so offended, stop reading. You just can't let it go can you?

Edited by san diego sue

Stop already. I was there. No food throwing. Bob only pretended to take stuff, didn't actually get up and leave. And head waiter Arcky was fine with our table. We weren't animals. How dare you speak for us, you weren't there.(and glad for the posters that said that too)

And you people that are so offended, stop reading. You just can't let it go can you?

Sue, I'm shocked at some of the vitriolic, judgmental responses you and others have received. I'd be happy to be your, or the OP's, tablemate. I love a good laugh and appreciate those with great senses of humor. I just can't get over the horrid responses from some of these people.